Player & Manager of the Season shortlist (2 Viewers)

Grendel

If Robins spent 40 million would you expect him to get us promoted?

I would expect top 6 as a minimum and Kompany has exceeded expectations in his first season as a manager

He’s changed the playing style and culture overnight. Don’t see why people knock him on here.

Sick Boy

I would expect top 6 as a minimum and Kompany has exceeded expectations in his first season as a manager

He’s changed the playing style and culture overnight. Don’t see why people knock him on here.
I’m sure quite a few on here wrote them off as hoofball merchants and that Kompany would fail.

PUSB-We_are_going_up

Its not his first season as a manager, spent 2 years prior at Anderlecht. Of which he underachieved in the second season I believe

Grendel

Its not his first season as a manager, spent 2 years prior at Anderlecht. Of which he underachieved in the second season I believe

I meant in this country - taking over a relegated club written off by a lot of people - two defeats all season

Legia Sky Blue

I don't remember a lot of people tipping Burnley as certainties to go up at the start of the season, so on that basis I think Kompany has done a hell of a job, even if accepting that next season presents them a wholly different challenge.

Users who are viewing this thread