Play-offs (2 Viewers)

D

Deleted member 2477

Someone oh here said Lincoln had some really good loan players this season. If they dont go up, any likely to interest us. Anyone know?
Their emergency loan keeper played well in the first leg

lord_garrincha

Someone oh here said Lincoln had some really good loan players this season. If they dont go up, any likely to interest us. Anyone know?
They had a REALLY good loan last season... We bought him. However if you believe the facebook crowd, we really should have released him (whilst still under contract) in favour of Biamou on account of 'putting a shift in'.

Frostie

Eliot Embleton's story really sums up Sunderland doesn't it?

giphy.gif

Nick

Administrator
Bournemouth with a decent counter attack goal from a Brentford corner.

Looks like we will be visiting the Brentford stadium next year.

stupot07

Without doubt that was the worst defending from an attacking corner I have ever seen at any level or any age group.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Nick

Administrator
Without doubt that was the worst defending from an attacking corner I have ever seen at any level or any age group.

It was like a goal on FIFA when you have a player with 100 pace.

Literally just ran up and scored. Nobody even thought to get near him and take a booking.

stupot07

It was like a goal on FIFA when you have a player with 100 pace.

Literally just ran up and scored. Nobody even thought to get near him and take a booking.
Even worse than that, there wasn't a single player goal side of the Bournemouth player, every single Brentford players was within 30 yards of the goal.

Users who are viewing this thread