Plan for Next Season (1 Viewer)

Gint11

Said the same yesterday. Send all loans back, Cole and fleck can go. Bred in the youngster and new signings for the final 5 games. Unless there are clauses. Got to look at next season now. Let TM sort it, if not then next year he can go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SlowerThanPlatt

Fine. Recall Ryan Haynes.

Edit: My next one is play Sayoud there.
Ryan Haynes was left out of Cambridge's squad yesterday as he picked up an injury in the week, not getting much luck at the moment on the injury front

Last edited:

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
I cant imagine any manager TM or a new guy would not plan to maximise results and to be successful. Any budget we have will be based on two things Ticket sales and the sale of Maddison

1) ticket sales. Going to be affected by how this season ends and how well the team starts. I would think many here are not too positive about that. Also I got the impression from the SCG minutes that the club is looking to increase revenue from ticket sales so a price rise may be coming
2) the Maddison sale. Well at least part of it will be included in this years figures so we shouldnt expect the reported £3m to contribute to next seasons budget. Also a good chunk will depend on appearances etc and are not therefore guaranteed

So having said all that the operation of the club will be very much the same as this season. Stagnation from the owners point of view, so it doesnt require more cashflow and a squad based on youngsters(if we can keep them), journeymen on the way down and loans(TM does seem to have good contacts in that respect).

I dont see how the plan will change greatly and success is going to depend on getting lucky on the transfer market and getting players in that compete and dont run out of steam.

ccfc1234

I wouldn't play Murphy either if we can help it.

I agree with the look to next season stuff but we could end up scraping the barrel to play players that actually have as little chance of starting as Murphy.

covcity4life

plan is just let mowbray do what he does

he will know the sort of CB he needs for league one and will hopefully bring in at least 2 of them

i also imagine he has a better understanding of the type of player he is missing in other positions too and will look to improve there.

we are playing alright now just not scoring, thats something that could be rectified and no longer a concern again.

losing armstrong will be big but i am sure tm and venus are looking at possible sharpshooters as we speak

i am still upbeat about mowbrays tenure personally

Rodders1

plan is just let mowbray do what he does

he will know the sort of CB he needs for league one and will hopefully bring in at least 2 of them

i also imagine he has a better understanding of the type of player he is missing in other positions too and will look to improve there.

we are playing alright now just not scoring, thats something that could be rectified and no longer a concern again.

losing armstrong will be big but i am sure tm and venus are looking at possible sharpshooters as we speak

i am still upbeat about mowbrays tenure personally

Sensible post. I think we need to see what's going on this time next year. This will demonstrate if TM has any hope of managing higher up the leagues or not. He needs us more than we need him now.

Users who are viewing this thread