Pitchfork (2 Viewers)

Sky Blue Pete

Not sure he deserves any compassion
I know you don’t and that absolutely fine. Such an eye opener volunteering in a local prison on the independent monitoring board. We all have things we’re ashamed of I’m sure. I know this guy is slightly different but if as a society we resort to medieval methods for punishment then I fear for the direction of our country

Nick

Administrator
I know you don’t and that absolutely fine. Such an eye opener volunteering in a local prison on the independent monitoring board. We all have things we’re ashamed of I’m sure. I know this guy is slightly different but if as a society we resort to medieval methods for punishment then I fear for the direction of our country
Punching somebody in a drunken fight is something to be ashamed of.

Not killing children. That's way beyond that.

Sick Boy

Some of the suggestions have sounded like something the Taliban would do.

Grendel

I think he’s a bit more than slightly different

Judges aee empowered to decide if a whole life sentence is appropriate and that should be a death penalty - human rights should be forfeited and the perpetrator is no longer a sentient being. Then execute said individual

Sky Blue Pete

I think he’s a bit more than slightly different

Judges aee empowered to decide if a whole life sentence is appropriate and that should be a death penalty - human rights should be forfeited and the perpetrator is no longer a sentient being. Then execute said individual
That’s a more reasonable way of expressing it and doesn’t sound like vengeance and more like punishment. I would still be hugely uncomfortable

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Not sure he deserves any compassion

There is a big difference between compassion and wanting to torture someone. I have no sympathy for him whatsoever, his crimes were absolutely disgusting and hope he rots in jail, but wanting to have someone tortured, regardless of their crimes, says more about the individual wanting to do the torturing that the person who committed the crime.

Nick

Administrator
There is a big difference between compassion and wanting to torture someone. I have no sympathy for him whatsoever, his crimes were absolutely disgusting and hope he rots in jail, but wanting to have someone tortured, regardless of their crimes, says more about the individual wanting to do the torturing that the person who committed the crime.
Oh well.

I'd happily do it if needed as well.

Bugsy

All I'm going to say is you would feel very differently if god forbid it happen to one of your family members.

Sky Blue Pete

All I'm going to say is you would feel very differently if god forbid it happen to one of your family members.
Personal experience normally goes one of two ways. Confirms one’s absolutes or completely negates them, in my circumstances it confirmed them

Nick

Administrator
Back in prison again after noncing in the street.

Looks like he conned whoever made the decision.

Sky Blue Pete

Approaching young women in the street apparently, breaching his license.
Knob head. I do know that some prisoners have been recalled for really poor reasons but that’s just stupid isn’t it. Given such a chance and he throws it back or isn’t able to take the chance for whatever reasons

Nick

Administrator
Knob head. I do know that some prisoners have been recalled for really poor reasons but that’s just stupid isn’t it. Given such a chance and he throws it back or isn’t able to take the chance for whatever reasons

Little bit more than a "knob head". May as well call him a "Silly Sausage".

He should never have been given the chance.

stay_up_skyblues

I think it’s less throwing the chance back at them and more being a warped sexual deviant, the type of which can’t be rehabilitated. Noncing, child killing etc. should be a whole life tariff.

Grendel

His victims and their families never had a second chance FFS

He just should be dead

Users who are viewing this thread