Pitchfork (1 Viewer)

OffenhamSkyBlue

I see the bastard child killer Colin Pitchfork has been returned to prison for breaching his supervision conditions. He has not committed any specific offence since being released (wrongly) 2 months ago, but apparently "his behaviour was of such concern to the probation service" that he has been returned under the conditions of his licence. The MoJ said on his release that he would be subject to the most stringent conditions of anyone released on licence for the rest of his life.
May he rot in hell.

covmark

Yeah cunts like that should never be up for release.

Sent from my SM-G780F using Tapatalk

OffenhamSkyBlue

The MP for Leicester South objected to his release, and will now be writing to the SoS for Justice to request that he should be referred for a whole-life tariff.

Grendel

A pitchfork through his head the day he was found guilty would have been more appropriate

Another waste of tax payer money allowing odious people like this to have breathed oxygen for years and years rather than put him down.

covmark

A pitchfork through his head the day he was found guilty would have been more appropriate

Another waste of tax payer money allowing odious people like this to have breathed oxygen for years and years rather than put him down.
Yeah, and he would be far from the only one too.

Sent from my SM-G780F using Tapatalk

Grendel

David Mcgreavy of course has been on tbe streets for two years now

Grendel

The obsession with serial killers and child murderers on this forum is a bit weird imo.

Genuinely I thought you’d be along in a minute - you are straight on these threads far more than Match day ones

But you are not obsessed…

SBT

Genuinely I thought you’d be along in a minute - you are straight on these threads far more than Match day ones

But you are not obsessed…

Do I often post on these threads? I'd guess you hold the forum record for serial killer fan fiction and the like.

I don't usually have time for the match threads when I'm at the CBS, I know that doesn't apply to you if you're on your own though.

Grendel

Do I often post on these threads? I'd guess you hold the forum record for serial killer fan fiction and the like.

I don't usually have time for the match threads when I'm at the CBS, I know that doesn't apply to you if you're on your own though.

Yes you do and oddly not all matches are at the CBS and also it’s pretty much the same for all football threads

If someone starts a thread mocking a telegraph article you over over that as well

Next time there is a game at the cBS I’ll see who posts and ask if they are on their own

SBT

Yes you do and oddly not all matches are at the CBS and also it’s pretty much the same for all football threads

If someone starts a thread mocking a telegraph article you over over that as well

Next time there is a game at the cBS I’ll see who posts and ask if they are on their own

Who do you go to the games with, out of interest?

Not sure the rest of your claims are quite right, but thanks for thinking of me and trying to keep track. Another busy Friday night for you!

Grendel

Who do you go to the games with, out of interest?

Not sure the rest of your claims are quite right, but thanks for thinking of me and trying to keep track. Another busy Friday night for you!

Sometimes my daughter sometimes my self - is that allowed?

Busy? It’s you who came on the thread so guess it’s not for you?

Who do you travel up from London with then for games?

Strange

SBT

Sometimes my daughter sometimes my self - is that allowed?

Busy? It’s you who came on the thread so guess it’s not for you?

Who do you travel up from London with then for games?

Strange

Course it's allowed! I go with my brother and my dad, who would probably find it weird if I was on the match thread all day, but next time I'll tell them that this old guy on his own keeps baiting me to post more and maybe they'll allow it.

fernandopartridge

I see the bastard child killer Colin Pitchfork has been returned to prison for breaching his supervision conditions. He has not committed any specific offence since being released (wrongly) 2 months ago, but apparently "his behaviour was of such concern to the probation service" that he has been returned under the conditions of his licence. The MoJ said on his release that he would be subject to the most stringent conditions of anyone released on licence for the rest of his life.
May he rot in hell.
I was surprised he was released. Incidentally, I've been watching old episodes of Crimewatch from the 80s on YouTube, one of his murders was covered (the one in Enderby). Horrible bastard.

clint van damme

May he rot in hell.

Really not surprised. One evil bastard who was never going to be reformed.

Covkid1968#

As I say with all these proven sadistic killers…. I’d put him through an industrial mincing machine, fully conscious and aware…. Then spread him on farmland….that way he is of some use to the world. I’d probably recommend turning the speed down to its slowest setting. Or have I gone too far? 😬

rob9872

As I say with all these proven sadistic killers…. I’d put him through an industrial mincing machine, fully conscious and aware…. Then spread him on farmland….that way he is of some use to the world. I’d probably recommend turning the speed down to its slowest setting. Or have I gone too far? 😬
Shock would kill him. I'd start by slicing off ears fingers and toes so it was slow. Then little cuts where he wouldn't bleed out

SBT

Shock would kill him. I'd start by slicing off ears fingers and toes so it was slow. Then little cuts where he wouldn't bleed out

Nothing weird about this, no sir!

Bugsy

At the end of the day the guy deserves to be tortured by any means possible that's not weird they were just going in details on how that's fine.

• Haha
Reactions: SBT

Kneeza

It's always felt a bit more close to home than many such awful crimes.
At the time, I was working half a mile from Pitchfork's home in Littlethorpe, and driving past his front door on the way to and from.
Of course, we knew nothing about him at that point even though the murders were prominent in everyday conversations, but it was a tremendous shock when it all emerged.
Hopefully lessons have been learned and everything that's occurred recently will be brought to bear when his next parole hearing happens.
A dangerous, dangerous man.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

There is a precedent for increasing sentences though. Myra Hindley being one very high profile case. She was initially handed a 25 year sentence which was extended to 35 years just as she was due to come out to keep her in.

Was that because it was possible for her to get a sentence that long at the time of the trial? I think a whole life tariff can't be given to Pitchfork because it wasn't a potential punishment at the time.

Grendel

Was that because it was possible for her to get a sentence that long at the time of the trial? I think a whole life tariff can't be given to Pitchfork because it wasn't a potential punishment at the time.

She had 2 concurrent life sentences. You have to still satisfy parole boards you are able to be released. While life tariff is very much that.

Bugsy

And that wouldn’t make society as bad as him !!??

Ffs

He is a convicted child killer Pete, surly u would agree he needs fucking torturing. Ffs

Users who are viewing this thread