Pitch (1 Viewer)

shmmeee

Just seen this

Thats an absolute fucking disgrace

giphy.gif

shmmeee

Not gonna grow back by Saturday is it?

I hope whatever clauses we got in the lease are being exercised right now.

Nick

Administrator
I thought we were now involved in looking after the pitch too?

It's a CCFC groundsman who's been looking after it.

Nick

Administrator
No what I mean is if CCFC are now chipping in for the pitch and hiring groundsmen then do we get anything out of it being ruined or just left to try and fix it?

CCFC54321

Is it going to be played in again this week? That at first glance appears deliberate act of tearing up a pitch or extensive use of the pitch (overplayed in a short period of time).

I’d imagine a bit of two. Either way robins rightly be doing his nut. If we pick an injury up on Sunday due to the pitch….

Liquid Gold

But it’s only 14 of the most elite speedy athletes in the world running at high speed with no rucks or scrums. That’s what we were told.

I ignored my eyes because of the experts.

Nick

Administrator
Is it going to be played in again this week? That at first glance appears deliberate act of tearing up a pitch or extensive use of the pitch (overplayed in a short period of time).

I’d imagine a bit of two. Either way robins rightly be doing his nut. If we pick an injury up on Sunday due to the pitch….

I don't think it is until Sunday...then Bristol City.

junglej13

I might be way off the mark here but it probably isn't as bad as it looks (hopefully). It's just August so you would think it would repair quite well over the next month. Although just checking the fixtures, we play five times in August.

AFCCOVENTRY

It’s Wasps revenge for Fisher talking to The Times the other day that someone can buy CCFC and the stadium lease… 😉

Johnnythespider

Yes but it is August when the pitch is supposed to be at its best, it's got a game a week on it nearly between now and November

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Between now and Nov 12 when we break for the world cup there are 12 city matches, 4 wasps matches and a rugby league world cup match

chiefdave

That reads as if they're laying a new pitch after the Commonwealth Games but surely there isn't time. Even if its a drop in won't it need more than a few days to settle in?

Its frustrating that we're now paying for pitch maintenance and employing staff but Wasps are ripping it to shreds and letting it be used at any available opportunity no matter what damage it causes.

Hobo

Sunday is the least of my worries. What will it be like next April? It should be at its best now for both teams.

All the hot weather wont have helped either. Both clubs are responsible for this.

Users who are viewing this thread