Pitch

Liquid Gold

Sep 16, 2013
Brizzle
Would they be tempted to put something new in over the World Cup?

I know it's winter but blast it with grow lights and it'll bed in.

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

May 27, 2016
The Cayman Islands.
Would they be tempted to put something new in over the World Cup?

I know it's winter but blast it with grow lights and it'll bed in.

Good idea, but how much will that cost and do the two clubs have the money to pay for it.

CDK

May 11, 2021
Didn't see this thread and already put my observations on sisu selling thread.

marcusp

Jun 27, 2011
I work with a girl whos husband works for a certain company who installs and looks after hybrid pitches many of which are in the prem.
she told me today that he was approached by the club/wasps regarding installing a new pitch but they turned the business down for two reasons.

1/ they didnt trust wasps to pay for it due to their financial issues
2/ they dont agree that a pitch can be installed/maintained for two separate sporting games ie rugby and football as one destroys the other. The only time they work for this if its two sporting teams similar such as rugby league and rugby union etc.
Her husband saw our pitch after the cwg and said that has no chance of getting through the season

lordy_87

Jul 1, 2014
Coventry
I work with a girl whos husband works for a certain company who installs and looks after hybrid pitches many of which are in the prem.
she told me today that he was approached by the club/wasps regarding installing a new pitch but they turned the business down for two reasons.

1/ they didnt trust wasps to pay for it due to their financial issues
2/ they dont agree that a pitch can be installed/maintained for two separate sporting games ie rugby and football as one destroys the other. The only time they work for this if its two sporting teams similar such as rugby league and rugby union etc.
Her husband saw our pitch after the cwg and said that has no chance of getting through the season
How come it works at Swansea, Bristol City and Brentford then?