Phone In (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Ffs how many ccfc fans know fuck about football, its embarrassing!lots of new players trying to gel and many of the best new additions are weeks away from real match fitness. Today was always going to be tricky. We will get stronger and better as the season progresses as does the fitness of the squad.

Didn't we come back for pre season before everybody else for fitness?

coundonskyblue

Ffs how many ccfc fans know fuck about football, its embarrassing!lots of new players trying to gel and many of the best new additions are weeks away from real match fitness. Today was always going to be tricky. We will get stronger and better as the season progresses as does the fitness of the squad.

Did Yeovil not have new players that needed to gel?

Marty

Can't stand Linell, It's only his point that counts, he always moans at the anti-thorn crowd, but suggest no reasons as to why he should be kept on. His tactical decisions & style of play didn't suit a single player we had, he knew he couldn't bring in anyone. So why didn't he alter the style to suit what he had available. For me, hes shown that he doesn't have the knowledge to alter things, he isn't adaptable and can't motivate. Hes shown more reasons to be let go off, then to be kept on. If I could see an improvement as hes learning that excellent, but I saw no lasting improvement. I want nothing more then for him to prove me wrong....

Nick

Administrator
"The boys scored 2 like that in the week"

Surely we should have been expecting it then?

McDonald had a lot of chances to put us infront and the first win of the season. I thought we played well as a squad and showed confidence in moving forward.

Nonleagueherewecome

Oh :( I have never tried to phone up so wasn't sure how it worked!

My mate managed to confuse Mark Keen on Mericia so much back in the day that he got past it and called him a fucking wanker. It involved coughing lots, and eventually "clearing his throat". Getting past the delay was our life's mission that long, dull summer. We were only about 11, ha ha!

Nonleagueherewecome

SkyBlue_Bear83

"The boys scored 2 like that in the week"

Surely we should have been expecting it then?
They said they had worked on stopping it which is why it was disappointing

Anyway I thought Thorn would come out and say we should have won the game

Nonleagueherewecome

Now we're shit 'cos the Olympics was good, ha ha ha!

psgm1

Banned
C & w 2 - stuart linnell _ the biggest hypocrite ever

I just cannot believe what I have heard. Someone said it was a thorn love in and SL said there is NOT a love in on his part!

IS HE FOR REAL?

How many times has this odious toad slagged off and dismissed ANY comments critical to Thorn?

Surely he has breached the BBCs codes of ethics time and time again. Anyone else think he is the most hypocritical presenter ever?

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
but linell ignored the point Nick and turned it into how long do you give AT......

Complains about fans judging him too soon then keeps coming back to it ...... just likes the sound of his own voice

Neil's points are about the team and tactics not should AT go

intercity

They said they had worked on stopping it which is why it was disappointing

Anyway I thought Thorn would come out and say we should have won the game
sounded as though he was implyng that by claiming mcdonald should have had 4 today

Nonleagueherewecome

Christene says this is the first season she hasn't renewed her ST: didn't she refuse to go when King was here?

EDIT: Oggy for manager she says! Eep.

Nonleagueherewecome

sounded as though he was implyng that by claiming mcdonald should have had 4 today

Well, could. Big difference being less blame. We certainly shoulda had a pen from what Cody said.

Nonleagueherewecome

King didn't sign till something like October. She'd probably already bought it, which means the club didn't give a shit, they had her money already!

I'm still quite proud of the fact that the day we hired Aidy, I said "is King out of jail yet? Bet we sign him!" Wish I'd put money on that.

skyblue.boycie

Didn't we come back for pre season before everybody else for fitness?
I'm referring to the likes of Jennings, Barton, Elliot, Fleck etc. This was a massive fixture for them and being 1st game of the season added to that. Not saying I am happy with apoint but I'm not shouting for Thorn to go either.

Grendel

I didn't hear all of it but I did hear several people highly critical of thorn. As he is supposed to be popular and the critical ones are a small minority this is a surprise.

Can anyone remember the first phone in of the season and people are having a go at the manager?

I can't at all.

J

Jack Griffin

We haven't lost and that is not good enough.... go figure.

Nonleagueherewecome

Results are irrelevant; it's about performance. Never trust the lazy victory.

Really? I never knew that...so, we didn't get relegated last season, then? Our crap results were irrelevant?

Colonel Mustard

Results are important, with results comes confidence, with confidence will come the performances.

You have it the wrong way around. The best teams eliminate the importance of results from their mindset and focus on maximum performance. They recognise that with that, results and medals and awards and glory and honour etc will follow.

Nonleagueherewecome

Blimey...how many times do Man U play crap and sneak a 95th minute winner? I'm reasonably certain that to the best teams, the result is everything.

Users who are viewing this thread