Phone In (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
I wonder what tools will be on there!

Nick

Administrator
Michael saying it is the first time we have played this season, must have forgotten we played in the week....

Nick

Administrator
Players are carrying too much weight...

Stuart is saying they have had a hard pre season....

Nick

Administrator
Stuart says we can't judge Thorn after last season but we can judge him halfway through the season.

Nonleagueherewecome

Good old Ian, crushingly inevitable!

ccfcway

CALLER - "thorn is not able to link defence to midfield to attack, he can not motivate"

LlINELL, "dont you have to give him a few matches"

CALLER "why" ?

Last edited:

Nonleagueherewecome

Will Be High Pitched juggy next! :(

"I've gotta apologise Clive, I'm a bit worse for wear..."

And the morbid tones of Paul are back to say exactly the same as he does every week..he's as bad as Ian. If you don't like phoning up to moan, don't!

Nick

Administrator
As a presenter, is Linell meant to get so involved? Surely he is there to listen to opinions?

Paul has a good point about AT saying we will go to win these games and be on the front foot.

Nick

Administrator
Quick, go to the travel before Stuart swears at a caller or cries! :facepalm::whistle:

Everybody will have an opinion but he doesn't need to let himself get so involved sometimes :(

Why do people slate Thorn in the first game of the season when he has done a good job during the pre season.

Otis

As a presenter, is Linell meant to get so involved? Surely he is there to listen to opinions?

Paul has a good point about AT saying we will go to win these games and be on the front foot.

Earlier he read out a text from someone saying Thorn has to go and he Linnell just had to say, 'That's your opinion.' He said it in a way that made out the texter was wrong and that he was right.

Never says anything to the pro-thorn posts. Thought the Beeb were supposed to be impartial.

Last edited:

Nonleagueherewecome

But Paul has a poor point when he slates Baker as a Thorn signing then in the next breath praises Wood, saying Thorn wanted to get rid of him to "save some money". Not sure where to start with what's wrong with that...

Nick

Administrator
Now we are listening to people talk about a fire! Does anybody listen to CWR other than for football? Legendary!

Nonleagueherewecome

Now we are listening to people talk about a fire! Does anybody listen to CWR other than for football? Legendary!

I think old people do..

Nick

Administrator
I wonder what would happen if somebody called and said "Fuck off Stuart" and hung up on him????

Nonleagueherewecome

Nonleagueherewecome

I wonder what would happen if somebody called and said "Fuck off Stuart" and hung up on him????

Bet it does happen-7 second delay, surely?

skyblue.boycie

Ffs how many ccfc fans know fuck about football, its embarrassing!lots of new players trying to gel and many of the best new additions are weeks away from real match fitness. Today was always going to be tricky. We will get stronger and better as the season progresses as does the fitness of the squad.

intercity

He is very dismissive of people with an opposing opinion to himself
earlier he read out a text from someone saying thorn has to go and he Linnell just had to say, 'That's your opinion.' He said it in a way that made out the texter was wrong and that he was right.

Never says anything to the pro-thorn posts. Thought the Beeb were supposed to be impartial.

Users who are viewing this thread