Phone in - Waggotts interview (1 Viewer)

No, the shortfall is made up by schemes such as mortgaging the ST sales: that much became obvious in the summer. I don't think they are putting their hands in their pockets any more. Dumbass! :wave:

"I don't think" = "I don't know" : Fisher's article seemed pretty clear to me. However much you try to avoid the glaringly obvious, SISU have put and continue to put money in to the club - in addition to the inevitable cost cutting measures, player sales, mortgages etc - such measures do not make up the shortfall.:pointlaugh:

Nonleagueherewecome

I'm sorry, I didn't realise you had exclusive access to the latest accounts. So, you DO work for SISU, then?! I certainly don't believe a word that smug twat Fisher says.

Nonleagueherewecome

Just what is all this expenditure going on, anyway? The board made it clear in the spring that henceforth the club would have to fund the shortfall with player sales. That's what's happened. We have other income streams too, you know...

I'm sorry, I didn't realise you had exclusive access to the latest accounts. So, you DO work for SISU, then?! I certainly don't believe a word that smug twat Fisher says.

He is on record. If it is subsequently proven he has misrepresented his facts and figures then I shall be the 1st to condemn him, but as acting MD on CCFC making public statements I do take his account at face value, with a healthy degree of cynicism.

And because I continue to post contrary to your opinion, I must work for SISU - stands to reason doesn't it. I mean heaven forbid i many have an opinion of my own. That is it - you have rumbled me - I am in fact Gary Hoffman:eek:

Just what is all this expenditure going on, anyway? The board made it clear in the spring that henceforth the club would have to fund the shortfall with player sales. That's what's happened. We have other income streams too, you know...

What like matchday revenue from the non-ownership of the stadium? - you are Ken Delieu...come on...admit it

Nonleagueherewecome

What like matchday revenue from the non-ownership of the stadium? - you are Ken Delieu...come on...admit it

Oh don't be so sad, you know full well that there are other revenue streams. What about programme sales, for one?

Oh and you entirely missed my joke about you working for SISU. Well, maybe it is true?! And you have no way enough cynicism if you are happy to believe a man with such a skewed agenda as Fisher. Smiths fan my arse...

Oh don't be so sad, you know full well that there are other revenue streams. What about programme sales, for one?

Oh and you entirely missed my joke about you working for SISU. Well, maybe it is true?! And you have no way enough cynicism if you are happy to believe a man with such a skewed agenda as Fisher. Smiths fan my arse...

Bit touchy today aren't you. Think that paranoia starting to take hold - all these SISU employees and conspirators coming out of the woodwork everytime you post. They are out to get you. Best you up the meds mate - cos you missed my joke. I know you are not Ken Delieu ;)

As for me - very happy running my own business. Don't need to work for anyone.

As for The Smiths - Heaven knows I am miserable now...

Last edited:

CCFCSteve

They may have lost money in the first few seasons, but not this season. No chance. Our transfer balance sheet is almost entirely cash coming in, and at each step the wage bill has got lower.

Lukas 1.5-2.25m
Aron 300-500k
Turner 750k
Sturridge 150k

That plus gate receipts and the smallest wage bill in the division is probably a bit of a profit.

Its tight but they probably still made a bit of a loss. A lot of the transfer cash wont come in stright away. Pretty sure I saw our wage bill is somewhere in the region of £7m (is that correct ?). Rent is at least £1m. So even if we are getting £5m in gate receipts (which is probably overstated) and £3m from those transfers (all up front) that just about breaks even. Thats obviously very basic calculation and excludes other costs and a bit of additional income from TV etc.

Having said that surely our wage bill is still plummeting and I think youre right, SISU will be putting minimal/nothing into this club going forward !!!

Nonleagueherewecome

Ah, the KD Paradox: "We've massively slashed the wage bill, the club is almost on an even keel, I fought to keep Lukas.." Oh, right, well we won't need to cash in during January, then! Alright, light at the end of the tunnel!

Doh. :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
Just a couple of things

SISU fund the deficit in cashflow not the losses (which includes things like depreciation where no cash changes hands)

What about the money due from Scott Dann

The profit made on a player will be declared in the financial year the sale takes place (our year end is 31/05) the cash flow from that sale may take 12 or 18 months

the profit on Juke is not the sale value, you need to deduct the remaining undepreciated contract he was on and anything due to Everton

Even with those player sales I would guess we will still show a loss in excess of £1m - that has to be funded in so far as it affects cashflow

Nonleagueherewecome

Ah, I forgot Dann. I really don't think the Lukas sell on was as much as some think, but then with all the undisclosed fees, we'll never really know how close we are to break-even with player sales.

One thing is for sure: they won't be able to do the same next season, there won't be the value in the squad, especially selling from L1 where values are lower. Someone may take a punt on one of the kids, but I don't see any of our "senior pro's" fetching over 150k other than Keogh.

Users who are viewing this thread