Phase one elites (1 Viewer)

Covkid1968#

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

They better have sorted the queues out by the next home game.

I’m not waiting to get in with phase 2 riff raff again.

You mean you weren't whisked past the proles in a limo to the special Phase 1 pre-match lounge with complimentary caviar and vintage Champagne? Did you not get to enjoy the sumptuous decor of the wood panelling, deep Wilton carpet and Chippendale armchairs, not to mention the Da Vinci's, Rembrants and Van Gogh paintings hanging up?

Sbarcher

You mean you weren't whisked past the proles in a limo to the special Phase 1 pre-match lounge with complimentary caviar and vintage Champagne? Did you not get to enjoy the sumptuous decor of the wood panelling, deep Wilton carpet and Chippendale armchairs, not to mention the Da Vinci's, Rembrants and Van Gogh paintings hanging up?
Yes it was all there. A nice touch to have Taylor Swift holding my todger while I took a leak at half time. I’ve put my request in for Kylie for the Boro game.

Greggs

Basic club membership non-ST tramp here.....only interested in the occassional away day

....never get a ticket, I'll never get a ticket.....I'll never get a tiiiiccckkkettt.
I plan on always buying my away allocation and using my phase one privilege by putting them on ebay at 4x the price. No ebay fees for phase 1 either.

TwistAndShoutCCFC1987

Anyone know when the next 7-night hotel savoy voucher arrives? I quite liked the last stay , the £10,000 champagne really showed those pesky phase 2 pests to sort their act out and buy earlier next time

stay_up_skyblues

Anyone know when the next 7-night hotel savoy voucher arrives? I quite liked the last stay , the £10,000 champagne really showed those pesky phase 2 pests to sort their act out and buy earlier next time

October 10th I think mate, luxury boat to and from with a genuinely free bar. Dale Evans is hosting a Phase 1 high rollers poker game after the food.

robbiethemole

I was surprised and delighted at the phone call from Tim F. "Just wanted to personally thank you for your support at Sixfields. It was a tough time for Joy and I and your loyalty meant a lot to us."
Feck me!!! I thought you were dead and buried. Fancy bringing something that divisive into this balanced conversation

Covkid1968#

Yes it was all there. A nice touch to have Taylor Swift holding my todger while I took a leak at half time. I’ve put my request in for Kylie for the Boro game.
Phase 2 get Billy Bell holding theirs with a pair of marigolds on.

stay_up_skyblues

Just received our Ricoh return membership shirts. Hand delivered by Liam Kelly I might add… answered the door to find him stood there using his hard on as a coat hanger from which I was to collect them.

Callum O’Hare, Kyle McFadzean, Fankaty Dabo and Ben Sheaf were behind him in a barbershop quartet scenario singing Twist and Shout as Liam presented with the shirts. Quite something.

Users who are viewing this thread