Phase one elites (2 Viewers)

tskezz

I've just been told that this seasons one off/bonus third shirt is only going to phase one members and not phase two. Can anyone confirm this? Shocking if true

Sbarcher

I've just been told that this seasons one off/bonus third shirt is only going to phase one members and not phase two. Can anyone confirm this? Shocking if true
There's only so much material to get our names printed on (unless it's an XXXXXL)

jordan210

Cov live have it as.

Membership shirt launch:
City, meanwhile, have revealed the design of the Membership shirt for the 2021/22 season.

Each Ricoh Return Member will receive the exclusive Hummel shirt, which will be worn by Coventry City for a game during the 2021/22 season.

This exclusive item will be a one-off, and not available to purchase in the club shop or online.

The white kit includes the distinctive architecture and roof design of the Ricoh Arena, soon to be known as the Coventry Building Society Arena, in a Sky Blue and Dark Blue colour. The collar and hummel chevrons are also in Sky Blue.

The order for the first batch of shirts, for Phase 1 fans who have ordered before 5pm on Thursday 20th May, has been placed – these shirts are expected to be delivered to supporters at the end of August/early September. A second order will be made, which will include Phase 2 Members and those Phase 1 fans who have not ordered in time, and the Club will communicate regarding this shortly.

Bugsy

Bugsy

Bugsy

Guys can anyone remember when the next exclusive meeting for phase one elites is? I know they announced it at the end of the last meeting, but I was distracted by one of the dancing girls trying to give me more free caviar.

Il pm u the detailed minutes mate... PUSB

Bugsy

Phase 2 members in block 15 need a covid PCR test for the next home game... PUSB

Covkid1968#

A-ha anyone…..

Phase one me (phase one me)
Phase one me (phase one me)

lordy_87

Just sat here eating and drinking from the delightful hamper of fine foods from Fortnum & Masons sent to each phase 1 member. I'm still waiting on the custom engraved Rolex however, numbered 1-8000. Understandably these are still being hand crafted in Switzerland.

Covkid1968#

Heard that phase one elites will soon get free delivery on all online club shop purchases.
Going to hold back on my purchase then before I spend that £100 phase one elite voucher we all got

Users who are viewing this thread