PH4 has bid (3 Viewers)

valiant15

I'm saying I predicted that they would be no good for us, never wanted them in the first place, and don't want them now.

Didn't need to be fucking Nostradamus to predict the behaviour of a hedge-fund with previous against them being led by a bloke who had been turned down by more punters than an 88 year old aids ridden whore.

We know nothing about PH4 either really, could be good, but very little real information on him out there, but will be lauded for a bit I expect.

Give you three years though Valiant if things not going well before you're calling him "a property developing c**t, HIV, Aids boy".

No ill carry on backing him and say your doing a good job,just like the sisu arselickers on here:facepalm:

covmark

I turned against them after they sold fox and dann, it was obvious what their plan was after that. Why have i got a selective memory? How would you know about me shouting people down if you only joined this forum recently?
All your posts lose all credibility (if they ever had any) after this bullshit offering

torchomatic

luwalla

We know nothing about PH4 either really, could be good, but very little real information on him out there, but will be lauded for a bit I expect

you predicted the SISU outcome well.. what is your thoughts on PH4, as this is a valid point. Everyone is calling for him to take over the club, but what do we actually know about him?.. he's into property development projects..

so is that more likely to put him the dave whelan type of owner bracket -putting his money into the club to get them into the top tier of football , out of passion for the game & the club.... or the SISU bracket of owners - treating the club as secondary while they look to make money from the potentials associated to owning the club?

hmm .. im not saying hes a bad idea as an owner.. im just asking the question, rather than lauding him as the almighty savior, without really knowing anything about him or his intentions ???

torchomatic

NorthernWisdom

you predicted the SISU outcome well.. what is your thoughts on PH4, as this is a valid point. Everyone is calling for him to take over the club, but what do we actually know about him?.. he's into property development projects..

so is that more likely to put him the dave whelan type of owner bracket -putting his money into the club to get them into the top tier of football , out of passion for the game & the club.... or the SISU bracket of owners - treating the club as secondary while they look to make money from the potentials associated to owning the club?

hmm .. im not saying hes a bad idea as an owner.. im just asking the question, rather than lauding him as the almighty savior, without really knowing anything about him or his intentions ???

As an American might reply, QFT.

chiefdave

Being a Coventry fan has taught me to never say it can't get any worse! Of course any chance to get shot of SISU is something to be welcomed but we'd be wise to not blindly jump in with someone we know little about. A few initial questions I think we need answers to:

The administator chap (not Appy the other guy) said PH4 didn't have the funds himself to buy the club and the article today says he's part of a consortium so who else is in it?

He's a property developer, is he buying the 50% of ACL or is CCFC, once he has control, buying the 50%?

As we know having 50% doesn't really gain a lot other than a seat at the ACL table, is there a plan to purchase the councils 50%?

Will we pay rent at the lease rate or has a new agreement either been reached already or would need to be in place to complete takeover?

Some outline of a business plan, how do than plan to run the club profitably (assuming they aren't planning to lose money), what level do they think we can reach while being sustainable?

Sure there's more but I think if the answers to those questions didn't set off any alarms 99.9% of fans would welcome him with open arms.

Brighton Sky Blue

All worthwhile questions and ones which I suspect will have been posed by ACL, the administrator, and other members of the consortium. I would like to think he has a concrete business plan which will convince people he can do better than his (hopeful) predecessors.

NorthernWisdom

All worthwhile questions and ones which I suspect will have been posed by ACL, the administrator, and other members of the consortium. I would like to think he has a concrete business plan which will convince people he can do better than his (hopeful) predecessors.

As ACL and other members of the consortium would have supposedly posed similar questions to SISU, do you trust their judgement?

bigfatronssba

<p>
As ACL and other members of the consortium would have supposedly posed similar questions to SISU, do you trust their judgement?

Why would Acl have got involved with the sisu takeover? It had nothing to do with them.

Brighton Sky Blue

This is quite different-SISU were not also trying to take on half of ACL and were also not buying a club currently in administration. I will trust the administrator to scrutinise the bid properly and also trust the charity, legally bound by the Charity Commission, to do the same with Haskell's intentions.

Brighton Sky Blue

So if the administrator decides a bid from SISU is a better option, you will accept that?

I'm not sure how SISU could bid when the vast majority of the debt is owed to themselves, but if he had strong justification that Haskell's bid was severely flawed then yes I would. I don't want preservation of the status quo and if Haskell's takeover did that then of course I wouldn't be in favour.

singers_pore

I'm not sure how SISU could bid when the vast majority of the debt is owed to themselves, but if he had strong justification that Haskell's bid was severely flawed then yes I would. I don't want preservation of the status quo and if Haskell's takeover did that then of course I wouldn't be in favour.

Simple... a debt to equity swap. Means SISU can repurchase Ltd without spending a penny. :(:(

James Smith

So if the administrator decides a bid from SISU is a better option, you will accept that?
Personally I wouldn't like it but I'd have to accept it if everything was above board.

Noggin

If the administrator decides the sisu bid is best it's because its whats best for arvo not whats best for CCFC. if he decides that a bid from sisu is best the club is dead, at best we are heading to league 2. I see no way to survive as even an average league 1 club if the sisus plan really is to move us away.

WillieStanley

Your memory must be sub-par. The likes of Cranie, Westwood and Gunnarsson walked for free; they should have been sold.

Cries of "I can't believe they're selling all of our biggest playing assets!! Surely they're worth more here where they can help us win the league?? They didn't even bother offering a new contract!! SISU OUT!! :blue::blue::blue:"

rustyredline

how much more directly I can say 'I do not want SISU here' and 'SISU have failed' without those words being read as 'I love SISU and am bumming Fisher'!
Why do you spend most of your time on here arguing with people who really don't want sisu here. You just do it for shock value I imagine. I don't think the club could last another season with sisu so I am all for a fresh owner who has done a deal to secure 50% of ACL. I think we should be hopeful about this story not feeling sorry for a company that has had certain chances but blew them in the hope they could rip off tax payers and a charity.

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

Why do you spend most of your time on here arguing with people who really don't want sisu here. You just do it for shock value I imagine. I don't think the club could last another season with sisu so I am all for a fresh owner who has done a deal to secure 50% of ACL. I think we should be hopeful about this story not feeling sorry for a company that has had certain chances but blew them in the hope they could rip off tax payers and a charity.

Please get a grip you're going to upset some people on here and you know what they're like do hope you know what you're doing?

NorthernWisdom

Why do you spend most of your time on here arguing with people who really don't want sisu here. You just do it for shock value I imagine.

Another one who really is incapable of reading and leaps to all kinds of conclusions.

Perhaps I naively think some city fans would have learned not to go for the zombie pack mentality and demand new owners they know feck all about (or they know they've failed in the past and still support them for some bizarre reason!), so they can then spend however long afterwards bleating on like miserable sozzled old drug addicts about how they've been screwed over.

I could equally ask why you want to get rid of people whose views differ from yours. Pathetic that's what it is, people like you who kill the club, and then you wonder why feck all fans go when some are so nobbish towards their fellow supporters. Seriously, some of you need to get a grip and stop thinking everyone's out to get you. This ain't your fecking board anymore than it is mine, so stop trying to shut others up and either talk to them, or shut the feck up.

Last edited:

rustyredline

I could equally ask why you want to get rid of people whose views differ from yours. Pathetic that's what it is, people like you who kill the club, and then you wonder why feck all fans go when some are so nobbish towards their fellow supporters.
I was asking why you always argue sisu's corner if you want them gone? We're not just talking being dubious of new owners I was talking about their business tactics and ethics. If you really want sisu gone you don't come across like that and seem to question everything that is detrimental to sisu and then bleet that's because you're a proper fan. No need to resort to namecalling(zombie, nobbish?) something you're quick to label others with I've noticed

Users who are viewing this thread