• Yes

Votes: 22 75.9%
  • No

Votes: 7 24.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TTG

Petition to ban snowflake
it's just stupid and annoying at this point - I don't know if there is place for reports sorry! Please delete and point me to the right direction of not appropriate!

Covkid1968#

I’ll sign... just tell me where.

TTG

TTG

Covkid1968#

It seemed like a kid to me .. enjoying attention. Like he had just learnt new swear words and insults. It was embarrassing. Bit like me at 18 giving abuse out to bouncers on the door at Mr G’s when they never let me in. You wake in the morning feeling a right tit and don’t do it again. Except he doesn’t seem to have that self realisation that he’s being a complete cock hole!!!

Reactions: TTG

Grendel

Who ?

He has crossed the line in my opinion. Not worthy of our company on here. Should be banned.

He probably in between saying he wants to break someone’s neck he’s a member of the Labour Party - gets a free pass then “not that bad, raises some fair points”

Grendel

Here we go...

Grendel

If homophobia is a line why is the coventrian still here?

calling someone a faggot isn’t homophobic and it’s a bizarre ruling as to what’s acceptable on a football forum if that’s the one thing you can be banned for

Grendel

Not a fan of naming people (it's all subjective) but there are a couple who should have been banned long before this user if we're going down the ban route, in my view.

Other than the cartoon element I’d say he was pretty much looking for it - there is one person I’d have banned as they are more serious in their actions

mrtrench

I'm not in favour of banning anyone. I'm most definitely not on board with the current trend for 'cancelling' and 'no platforming' people. In this case it's probably a troll, but if it were a genuinely nasty person then having access to a chat site with tolerant people is the best treatment available. If you don't like him/her, don't interact with him/her - nobody is forcing you to do so.

Users who are viewing this thread