Peterborough (Home) Match Thread (1 Viewer)

st john

This will be our toughest test yet and I really think we will lose. I think the hangover from Swindon will linger and affect us. 2-0 posh sadly.

You realise this is Peterborough United not Man United?

stupot07

An easy 5-0 win, anyone who says otherwise isn't a proper fan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

skybluebeduff

With the previous games against them being high scoring, I'm going for a 7-3 win. Floodgates are going to open soon.

st john

Yeah just a decent League 1 team like us
I'm not underestimating Peterborough but the only team they have beaten this season currently in the top half was Millwall 5-3 (who are 8th). That result stands out, the other high scoring wins have been against lower teams. They can score goals and have scored 5 twice, which has obviously boosted the goals for, but that doesn't make them any more of a decent team than a number of others. We have more difficult games coming up I fear.

ccfc_Tom

Gonna go with 3-3, cov being in front 3-1. Cole to score first goal for us and armstrong double. 12,200 attendance

fernandopartridge

We've got the best defence in the league and haven't lost at home. The bipolar nature of fans is showing again, we were going to smash Blackpool and Swindon so I'm happy with the predictions of doom for tomorrow.

letsallsingtogether

I thought we would win our last 2 games due to the poor calibre of our opponents.
But I still believe we will win this one because we always play better against the tougher/better teams.

Bring it on can't wait 3 more points in the bag.................:D
PUSB

Astute

We've got the best defence in the league and haven't lost at home. The bipolar nature of fans is showing again, we were going to smash Blackpool and Swindon so I'm happy with the predictions of doom for tomorrow.

We were going to beat Swindon until the best defence in the division forgot how to defend.

Sky Blue Harry H

Happy if that Zakuani is out for them - being banging them in recently (a bit Reda like), and will be happy if Maddison is out for them (they have one too, who has been out for a few games). Be very surprised if this is a 0-0. Really hoping Joe Cole is getting close to fitness.

Johnnythespider

Back to winning ways with a 3-1 scoreline. Goals from 3 of our players and 1 of theirs

junglej13

Ive expected us to win every game this season but fear we may get beaten tomorrow. The manner of last weeks result I fear could impact us.

covcity4life

At least you've come off the fence, after we might win or might lose prediction.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Least you stopped crying after last week

"And let me tell you something, it's not very nice to be on the end of it"

Heheh

Cobi Jones's Dreads

2-2 another frustrating game, with that tw*t as their manager coming out after the game saying they should have won 5-0.

Evo1883

Genuinely worried about todays match , think posh are free scoring and we have lost a key figure at the back in reda .
Simply put i think we will need to score 3 to win ,which i dont think we will do .
Never this doubtful before a match , hope im wrong

brez

Flag for jaydon being unveiled today in block 15 with a minutes applause on 15 mins. Cov telegraph website.

Sky Blue Harry H

Genuinely worried about todays match , think posh are free scoring and we have lost a key figure at the back in reda .
Simply put i think we will need to score 3 to win ,which i dont think we will do .
Never this doubtful before a match , hope im wrong

Know what you mean, I think a lot of it will depend on how Joe Cole settles -I think the first 20 minutes will either settle the team or make everyone edgy, depending on how much we are controlling play (or not!) To be fair, from our home games so far, we've been the best side in each (only Wigan came close imho). I only actually fear Pboro, Gillingham & Colchester on current form (all because they look like they create chances). The rest seem average (although that will change as the season develops)

sw88

Chief Commentator!
3-1 win. Would quite like us to adopt the same tactics as we did V Wigan with the 4 up top. Westley would hate that I think, and unlikely to get his team coping with it! Need to get back our early season form and if that means sacrificing midfield 4, so be it.

lifeskyblue

Bad accident outside car park 'C' stadium side. Road currently closed going from Ricoh to town. So anyone coming from m6 etc allow more time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Grendel

Bad accident outside car park 'C' stadium side. Road currently closed going from Ricoh to town. So anyone coming from m6 etc allow more time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes and can't see it opening for some time

Users who are viewing this thread