Match Thread Peterborough (H) Fri 24th Sept 7.45 ko (2 Viewers)

• Thread starter Deleted member 2477
  • Start date

usskyblue

Partner (female) is using one of the spare ST’s I have today (male). Chances of getting in?
Security haven’t checked my ST all season, so hoping it’s the same tonight….

Hello, Security

hello-answer-phone.gif

Mr Panda

I've booked arena shopping park parking for the first time.

This is a stupid question but I'm assuming I can just park in any of the tesco spaces? Or is there a designated area? Isn't very explicit on the site

Woolly68

Wish I was there tonight. Will be listening in at home 200 miles away from the match, on iFollow. 3-1 win to City.

blunted

No easy matches in the Championship. We shocked a few clubs who underestimated us last season. That said, we should win unless the luck is really against us and we have some dreadful ref decisions like Tranmere in L1 which happens from time to time. If Rose plays for JCS, needs to be on the top of his game.

Brighton Sky Blue

No easy matches in the Championship. We shocked a few clubs who underestimated us last season. That said, we should win unless the luck is really against us and we have some dreadful ref decisions like Tranmere in L1 which happens from time to time. If Rose plays for JCS, needs to be on the top of his game.

Yep we’ve had to fight hard for every win so far. Lose that attitude lose the game

Users who are viewing this thread