Match Thread Peterborough (H) Fri 24th Sept 7.45 ko (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter Deleted member 2477
  • Start date

Sky Blue Pete

Why? If he isn't able to play the team way - high tempo, why is Robins having him on the bench? He must see something in training.
Completely different sort of player. Jones in that position would be a luxury. I’m sure Robins does see something in Jones play but he won’t play if ohare is available - no chance

Londonccfcfan

I'm hoping Sheaf will be keeping his place. Couple of misplaced passes vs Milwall but I thought he finished strongly, I'm liking the partnership he's building with Hamer
This just shows the strength in our Squad. Doesn't really who plays with Hamer. We have 3 good options. Or even if Hamer missed a game due to suspension. Wouldn't be too converned.

ccfcmad1

Anyone know what the situation is with hospitality for the game trying to book platinum dinning but nothing showing as available, will be my first time if able to book part of my bday from Mrs is it any good etc

edgy

Can you use the JSB vouchers online? Looking at getting the family ticket for £20.

robbiethemole

Should be easier now they’ve dumped off Christie Pym for throwing a boot at Fergie and threatening to lump him one. They have a rookie in goal for Friday

Londonccfcfan

Was Waghorn rested Saturday or did he have a knock? Surprised he didn’t come on

Yeah was a bit surprised. Really dont want to be running Gykores into the ground.

Aparantly rested.

On one hand he rests certain players and on other hand doesnt rotate others ie Gykores.

Im actually glad Waghorn and Allen been fully rested.

ccfcmad1

Just spoke to club regarding hospitality there's nothing available as of yet as there's an event clash and not sure what they will be able to offer regarding restaurant and use of lounge, what the other event is who knows.....

Happy_Martian

Can see us struggling against Peterboro. They're starting to pick up form and are showing some of the stronger clubs in the league that they can perform at this level. I'm still worried about the back line though Kane looks to have been a good signing. Whether he is kept back intentionally or allowed to roam forward will be an interesting development considering our playing style. If Wagz and Vik start, we'll definitely wear their defence out, giving Walker and God a chance to be impact subs.

Haven't said Cov will win any game this season (I'm doing well, aren't I ? :rolleyes: ) and while my heart wants a 4-0 home win, my brain says the opposite. We'll spurn our chances again, COH really needs to turn his positive performances into goals.

2-3 Peterboro win, and knowing our luck a JCH pen in the last 5 mins.

SlowerThanPlatt

Can see us struggling against Peterboro. They're starting to pick up form and are showing some of the stronger clubs in the league that they can perform at this level. I'm still worried about the back line though Kane looks to have been a good signing. Whether he is kept back intentionally or allowed to roam forward will be an interesting development considering our playing style. If Wagz and Vik start, we'll definitely wear their defence out, giving Walker and God a chance to be impact subs.

Haven't said Cov will win any game this season (I'm doing well, aren't I ? :rolleyes: ) and while my heart wants a 4-0 home win, my brain says the opposite. We'll spurn our chances again, COH really needs to turn his positive performances into goals.

2-3 Peterboro win, and knowing our luck a JCH pen in the last 5 mins.

They’ve competed at home but away they play the same way and get picked off. 4 losses from 4 away games conceding 13

Happy_Martian

SkyblueTexan

Should be easier now they’ve dumped off Christie Pym for throwing a boot at Fergie and threatening to lump him one. They have a rookie in goal for Friday
Think the replacement keeper kept a clean sheet in their 3-0 win over the Blues this past weekend.

Paxman II

Got to be a home win, but I caution you football rarely goes with the norm.. It could be a narrow loss or another draw. I'm hoping for that coming together and we hit the old five. The Posh finally got their act together the other day, so confidence will be restored for them. We must tackle the game the same as the previous games so far. 100% effort, on the front foot, but keep possession and make better use of the final ball. Would be really impressive if we go top temporarily. Fancy Godden on the score sheet. Gyokeres key once again, and he will be buzzing which bodes well.

Users who are viewing this thread