Match Thread Peterborough away (1 Viewer)

CDK

Wouldnt be surprised if we start with back 5 from last week would like to see gyok up front and think godden on the bench as he was off his game last week.

Skybluebeliever

Wouldnt be surprised if we start with back 5 from last week would like to see gyok up front and think godden on the bench as he was off his game last week.
Think it will be based on clean sheet , Dabo injured though , think godden will be upfront with Allen and o’hare behind him

no_loyalty

Moore
Kane
Hyam
Fadz
Rose
JCS
Sheaf
Hamer
O’Hare
Waghorn
Gyo

Posh 1 City 2

PUSB-We_are_going_up

Moore/Wilson (depending on Moores Covid)
Hyam - Fadz - JCS
Kane - Hamer - Sheaf - Dabo
O’hare - Allen
Gyokeres​

I can see Waghorn coming on if this doesnt work at around the 88th minute, I think that Dabo will struggle but what option do we have, Im going for a 2-1 win with Allen and Hyam to score

glamour76

1 spare Adult ticket for Peteborough (A)

Sensible offers would be accepted.

Hoping to help someone out whilst not losing out myself.

Can meet one of my group today at one of the pubs or in the ground and have ticket handed over.

Message me on here if interested or I can give phone number.
I’ve messaged you mate

Brighton Sky Blue

Inclined to agree with the Posh fans for once, we’re out of form, playing crap and set to keep going with a system that isolates a guy up front who isn’t fit for the purpose.

Here’s hoping that like Derby they’re just about even worse on the day. Invest most of the budget on strikers and end up coming back to this?

no_loyalty

Moore/Wilson (depending on Moores Covid)
Hyam - Fadz - JCS
Kane - Hamer - Sheaf - Dabo
O’hare - Allen
Gyokeres​

I can see Waghorn coming on if this doesnt work at around the 88th minute, I think that Dabo will struggle but what option do we have, Im going for a 2-1 win with Allen and Hyam to score

Skybluebeliever has said that Dabo is out injured.

Brighton Sky Blue

Looked like a groin strain in the cup game he should have been subbed you could she he was struggling

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Shows how much they don’t trust the player signed for that position who was on the bench

larry_david

Shows how much they don’t trust the player signed for that position who was on the bench
MR actually spoke about Reid yesterday saying he's doing very well at u23 level and is developing well and we'll see where it takes him. I wonder if that's a) because he knows the lads confidence will be shot seeing dabo holding his groin and being skinned left right and centre, b) his confidence is shot because apparently Shipley is starting ahead of him, a player who I couldn't think least suited to wing back seeing as he's usually blowing after 25 mins or c) he's hinting he's gonna throw him in.

Brighton Sky Blue

MR actually spoke about Reid yesterday saying he's doing very well at u23 level and is developing well and we'll see where it takes him. I wonder if that's a) because he knows the lads confidence will be shot seeing dabo holding his groin and being skinned left right and centre, b) his confidence is shot because apparently Shipley is starting ahead of him, a player who I couldn't think least suited to wing back seeing as he's usually blowing after 25 mins or c) he's hinting he's gonna throw him in.

Hurting Dabo further in a game that ultimately isn’t that important seems more unwise to me. Though Robins’ decision making has been off for months

higgs

Hurting Dabo further in a game that ultimately isn’t that important seems more unwise to me. Though Robins’ decision making has been off for months
It was a silly decision dabo was struggling against festy even before he got injured. Why not give Reid a chance to see how he would get on against derby after all he has played first team football

Brighton Sky Blue

It was a silly decision dabo was struggling against festy even before he got injured. Why not give Reid a chance to see how he would get on against derby after all he has played first team football

His development is just getting stifled the longer he goes without senior football, whatever level it happens to be at but if we’re not going to use him even in an emergency then send him out to L1 or 2

larry_david

His development is just getting stifled the longer he goes without senior football, whatever level it happens to be at but if we’re not going to use him even in an emergency then send him out to L1 or 2
Agreed I can understand 8-10 months of building him up to our championship level of fitness and strength. But the lads played 20 spl games already and tbh he's now wasting in u23s. If he won't be used in an emergency he might as well now go out on loan and get more experience. Also gives our u18s lb a chance to step up in u23s footy

SBT

Presumably MR already has a good idea of how he would get on, and it isn’t great.

I know we’re all curious to see what Reid, Tavares etc are like, but unlike the rest of us, MR doesn’t have to give young players a cameo in high-risk situations to get a sense of what they’re about, or whether they’re even good enough.

Grendel

I hope we go back to Waghorn and Gyokeres for this game. If we've square pegs in defence I'd rather we were trying to win the ball and pressure them high up the pitch.

we should win today surely

Sky Blue Harry H

we should win today surely

They are not a bad side at their place (but don't travel). Haven't looked at their home form stats, but suspect they would be mid-table(ish), so no pushovers at their place, Were you being a bit mischievous with that post, G, waiting to pile in later?!

no_loyalty

They are not a bad side at their place (but don't travel). Haven't looked at their home form stats, but suspect they would be mid-table(ish), so no pushovers at their place, Were you being a bit mischievous with that post, G, waiting to pile in later?!

16th in the home table, W4 D4 L3

Users who are viewing this thread