Match Thread Peterborough away (1 Viewer)

pusbccfc

Don't think we'll sell the 4000 unless the hype of a big following builds.

Sky Blue Harry H

Hopefully somebody takes out Dembele early on, as I'm sure they'll try and target Fankaty after they've watched Saturday's showing. Wonder if Fankaty's struggling (fitness wise) if Kane might revert to lwb and try Gus, Eccles or even Burroughs at rwb ?

Legia Sky Blue

Hopefully somebody takes out Dembele early on, as I'm sure they'll try and target Fankaty after they've watched Saturday's showing. Wonder if Fankaty's struggling (fitness wise) if Kane might revert to lwb and try Gus, Eccles or even Burroughs at rwb ?

Kane was worse than Dabo when he played left back earlier in the season. Don't see the point in weakening us at both RWB & LWB, but hopefully Maatsen can play and we won't be weak at all. I wouldn't be worried about Dabo facing Dembele either as he is a completely different player to Ebosele (more skilful but not so rapid).

Adge

Balls! Haven’t got my tickets yet. Might have to pull in a few favours from LWCCFC 😜

CV22SBA

Can't see it on the website saying our final allocation
Perhaps I misread it but strange to only send 750 if it’s not.

Around 750 extra tickets are being sent to us and we will let fans know when they are available - these additional tickets will be for collection only. Tickets are not available on the day.

Cv3cov

Anyone else had email from Trainline this morning saying 10.51 from Nuneaton now won’t stop at Peterborough ?

Sky Blue Harry H

Think Dabo and maatsen might be a doubt for Saturday so be interesting who is on the left .

I posted on this elsewhere, but if Kane can play on the left, could Hamer do a rwb role, and push Eccles or Kelly in with Sheaf. Or Eccles/Burrough as rwb? Alternative could be to put Shippers as lwb (left footed and i've often wondered if he could do that role - might force him to tackle and hold position?!)

shmmeee

If we’ve got no Maatsen or Dabo, I’d go four at the back with JCS at LB and Kane at RB, something like this maybe:

Moore
Kane Hyam Rose JCS
Hamer Sheaf
Jones O’Hare Allen
Györkeres

Legia Sky Blue

I posted on this elsewhere, but if Kane can play on the left, could Hamer do a rwb role, and push Eccles or Kelly in with Sheaf. Or Eccles/Burrough as rwb? Alternative could be to put Shippers as lwb (left footed and i've often wondered if he could do that role - might force him to tackle and hold position?!)

Kane cannot play left back anymore than Da Costa can. He was rubbish when he played there earlier in the season.

johnb

Anyone else had email from Trainline this morning saying 10.51 from Nuneaton now won’t stop at Peterborough ?
I’d booked that train, but from Birmingham. Also booked the 17.54 from Peterborough to Birmingham which today does not exist when checking train times. So now means waiting for the 18.54 ( two hours in Peterborough after the game, no thanks) I’ve had no email. May cancel and drive instead.

Cv3cov

I’d booked that train, but from Birmingham. Also booked the 17.54 from Peterborough to Birmingham which today does not exist when checking train times. So now means waiting for the 18.54 ( two hours in Peterborough after the game, no thanks) I’ve had no email. May cancel and drive instead.
Looks like train stops and then into bus replacement service from Leicester! Approx 1 hr 20, quoting 2 hours on bus for 17.54 to Leicester then still got to get to Nuneaton Brum etc!

Terry Gibson's perm

Looks like train stops and then into bus replacement service from Leicester! Approx 1 hr 20, quoting 2 hours on bus for 17.54 to Leicester then still got to get to Nuneaton Brum etc!

It’s no surprise nobody wants to use trains very expensive and unreliable. My little lad wanted to use the train but I have booked the club coach from the CBS £32 for the two of us.

CV22SBA

It’s no surprise nobody wants to use trains very expensive and unreliable. My little lad wanted to use the train but I have booked the club coach from the CBS £32 for the two of us.
Booked in advance the train from Nuneaton was £2.20 for kids and £7.70 for adults each way with a railcard.

Terry Gibson's perm

Booked in advance the train from Nuneaton was £2.20 for kids and £7.70 for adults each way with a railcard.

Thats a good price when I tried to book it was £52 for a anytime return but that has reduced now as it seems more bus time now.

slowpoke

Kane cannot play left back anymore than Da Costa can. He was rubbish when he played there earlier in the season.
In fairness that was in his first couple of games but I agree why weaken the right back position if Maatsen doesn’t play then if fit it has to be Dabo

Gint11

Last time I was there was when we won 1-0 thanks to a Stead goal and we thought we were going to make the play-offs. I think it might have been our final win of the season in the end. 🤣🤣

Yeah I was there. Sprained my ankle celebrating the goal. Under Coleman reign. Following week we had Cardiff at home and a win would have put us into top 6 but we lost and Bothroyd scored and give us the shush

steveo1987

Yeah I was there. Sprained my ankle celebrating the goal. Under Coleman reign. Following week we had Cardiff at home and a win would have put us into top 6 but we lost and Bothroyd scored and give us the shush
A scruffy Stead goal in front of the terracing after rather messy "pre match" festivities. A few hours in the Brewery Tap pub with Ashdown along with Ransom and Hoffman at the bar and an albeit brief top up in Charters where I kind of lost the ability to communicate and move about in a coherent fashion.

Users who are viewing this thread