Peter Ramage (3 Viewers)

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

On trial.

Defender plays CB &RB I think.

Remember him as a standard loan signing on FM when he was at Newcastle.

stupot07

Isn't he a right back?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

shmmeee

Playing in the Indian Super League. TM really did expand out scouting didn't he.

6 foot 1. Looks a bit skinny though, not the mountain of Turner or Reda.

Hadji10

He's dross. We're fine at right back and we don't need another centre back in the Ricketts mould. Pass.

CovisGod

He can play CB. Certainly experienced and were crying out for CBs so yeah, if he impresses on his trial why not

mechaishida

Would be an excellent signing, he's a solid, no-nonsense defender who has plenty of experience.

The experience factor is probably what TM has been drawn to, plus he's reliable.

Otis

He's dross. We're fine at right back and we don't need another centre back in the Ricketts mould. Pass.
Hang on, give the bloke a chance! Nearly everyone was saying McGoldrick was dross when we were first linked with him.

Let's not go dismissing players before they have even kicked a ball in anger for us.

I am always of the opinion that certain players suit certain clubs and systems and struggle elsewhere. Sometimes a player can just be a perfect fit.

Let's give the bloke a chance, eh!

mechaishida

Dross? Based on what facts? Football Manager?

He's a versatile, reliable, experienced defender. If we can get better than that, at this level, please suggest someone.

Hadji10

Hang on, give the bloke a chance! Nearly everyone was saying McGoldrick was dross when we were first linked with him.

Let's not go dismissing players before they have even kicked a ball in anger for us.

I am always of the opinion that certain players suit certain clubs and systems and struggle elsewhere. Sometimes a player can just be a perfect fit.

Let's give the bloke a chance, eh!

Make me give him a chance.

Whilst at Uni I watched Palace a lot. He's fucking awful.

mechaishida

Make me give him a chance.

Whilst at Uni I watched Palace a lot. He's fucking awful.

I'd prefer TM's appraisal of a player, over yours. If he's that fucking awful, I'm sure TM will send him packing.

If he offers him a deal...well, you work it out.

Hadji10

I'd prefer TM's appraisal of a player, over yours. If he's that fucking awful, I'm sure TM will send him packing.

If he offers him a deal...well, you work it out.

Hold on, so every player TM has signed has been good then? Don't talk shit, please.

AFCCOVENTRY

Currently we don't have any cover in defence. Down to the bare bones.

If his trial is ok he comes in on a 6 month contract. At least we free up a loan spot.

mechaishida

Hold on, so every player TM has signed has been good then? Don't talk shit, please.

Nope, not at all, but he can only sign players he thinks are adequate for the budget he has available. Shall we go and splash out on a Championship defender, or bring in more short-term loans to paper over the cracks?

So, pardon my bluntness, pull your head out of your arse and try not to think on an empty head. Cheers.

stupot07

Nothing wrong with giving anyone a trial, Although i'm not a big fan of signing unattached players mid season. Seems to take them a while to get match fit. His wiki suggests he's not played in England since the 13/14 season, is there any info on his playing record at the Indian team?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Otis

Nothing wrong with giving anyone a trial, Although i'm not a big fan of signing unattached players mid season. Seems to take them a while to get match fit.

Yep, but as said, it's only a trial. Let's see what TM makes of him.

Nick

Administrator
I wish the school holidays would hurry up and end! Maybe this kid wil go back into his shell then!

'Make me'? Haven't heard that 'threat' in a long while!

I think in a thread the other day he was crying because somebody said something to him. Ignore him!

Users who are viewing this thread