Peter poloskei (1 Viewer)

ccfc_Tom

looking at that highlights vid i say sign him up now! much more about him than bruno!

Nonleagueherewecome

You know the annoying thing...when we sold Jutkiewicz...i'd only just started saying his name right....lol....it took me all that time and when i finally get it right...he's sold...oh well!

Hopefully if they sign this lad, ill be able to get his name right before they sell him :D

I'd guess like the mint, then either the downhill snowing sport (ski) or the blue stuff in the air (sky) :)

I'm a bit dubious as Hungarian 2nd Division isn't the best standard. This was hard enough with the A-League, but I'd have it down as BSN/BSS to L2/L1 quality. Also concerned that the more "punts on a Euro Bosman" that we take, the more of them are likely to be a flop. It's not easy settling in England. There aren't many Hungarians that have settled and done well in England, even the one's that are around the national team like Priskin have struggled. I'd be happier if we were signing Scandinavian's as they do prosper in the UK.

EDIT: anyone notice that the majority of his career games have been for the Ferencvaros B-team or on loan? Bit worrying..what level's that? Hungarian Division 4?!?

Last edited:

kg82

I'd guess like the mint, then either the downhill snowing sport (ski) or the blue stuff in the air (sky) :)

I'm a bit dubious as Hungarian 2nd Division isn't the best standard. This was hard enough with the A-League, but I'd have it down as BSN/BSS to L2/L1 quality. Also concerned that the more "punts on a Euro Bosman" that we take, the more of them are likely to be a flop. It's not easy settling in England. There aren't many Hungarians that have settled and done well in England, even the one's that are around the national team like Priskin have struggled. I'd be happier if we were signing Scandinavian's as they do prosper in the UK.

See my post above - Ferencvaros are top division! I'm not sure how much of a difference it makes though? To be fair, I know youtube clips can be edited any which way but from the clips he does look to have a little about him.

Nonleagueherewecome

See my post above - Ferencvaros are top division! I'm not sure how much of a difference it makes though? To be fair, I know youtube clips can be edited any which way but from the clips he does look to have a little about him.

Since 2009, but then look at his career appearances: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Péter_Pölöskey

Mostly playing for the B-team or on loan in the past 3 years. Not saying he won't be good enough, and he wouldn't be at CCFC on a trial if he was proven, just pointing out that he's a 3rd/4th choice player for a Hungarian club. Bruno was record goalscorer for an A-League club: that's a better career achievement IMO.

thechase

Since 2009, but then look at his career appearances: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Péter_Pölöskey

Mostly playing for the B-team or on loan in the past 3 years. Not saying he won't be good enough, and he wouldn't be at CCFC on a trial if he was proven, just pointing out that he's a 3rd/4th choice player for a Hungarian club. Bruno was record goalscorer for an A-League club: that's a better career achievement IMO.

And yet you obsessed with a player who was behind Deegan in the pecking order last season, even claiming he was worth millions...

Diehard Si

Oh for the love of all things Sky Blue, let's just see him play first.

And let's allow the club to decide as they did with Bruno.

CJparker

Agreed. Club should hurry up though, new season is just 6 days away!

RichieGunns

Wtf? You've never seen him play.

AFCCoventry already explained his remark on page 11. He said this:

Based on the youtube vids it's pretty obvious to me that Peter is better than Bruno. Peter seems more mobile than Bruno. Peter seems to be able to use both feet, gets into good positions, shoots on the turn, can header, a bit of pace etc.

He was simply comparing the YouTube videos of Bruno and Peter and aired his opinion of the player based on what he saw...

I'm inclined to agree with him.

IrishSkyBlue

Facebook User
well the cet seem to be saying he is some bit live wire compared to bruno, i honestly think we should take him over bruno with season so close i dont know if thorn has anymore options to be dodling over up front either!!

Astute

If we sign a polish player I will expect some sparkling performances

torchomatic

I thought he was Hungarian.

CJparker

Hopefully, being polish means that, like so many of our other stars, he won't just Vanish :D

woody11462

Sorry if it's been asked but does anyone know if he was released OR did he leave on a Bosman after a bigger move maybe?

woody11462

Sorry if it's been asked but does anyone know if he was released OR did he leave on a Bosman after a bigger move maybe?

Astute

Sounds like they are having money problems and are having to release players. He is at the end of his contract so is free to go.

woody11462

Sounds like they are having money problems and are having to release players. He is at the end of his contract so is free to go.

Cheers. I suppose the only way we will ever know if he is good enough and works well in our formation is if we actually sign him.

Users who are viewing this thread