Pete Chambers (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grendel

Yes when the ribbons went up in cheylesmore, the first person that sprang to mind was the infamous "Cheylesmore Pete". He must be pissed off and I do keep a look out for some old cretin taking them down.

Why would you want to take them down?

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

Yes when the ribbons went up in cheylesmore, the first person that sprang to mind was the infamous "Cheylesmore Pete". He must be pissed off and I do keep a look out for some old cretin taking them down.

Meant his road last night looked good when I drove past looking forward to a letter in the Telegraph praising the ribboners:D

Senior Vick from Alicante

Don't tar us Cheylesmore folk with "Pete form Cheylesmore". The sky blue antichrist of common fans is from Styvechall gents, sorry Styvechall! NOPM

bringbackrattles

Had a drink with a bloke on Saturday who worked with Mr Chambers at Chrysler plant in Ryton.
Said he wasn't opinionated like he is these days so must have too much time on his hands.
Reckoned he wrote for the Telegraph after leaving the factory,so maybe bitter as he may have lost his job there ?

Had a drink with a bloke on Saturday who worked with Mr Chambers at Chrysler plant in Ryton.
Said he wasn't opinionated like he is these days so must have too much time on his hands.
Reckoned he wrote for the Telegraph after leaving the factory,so maybe bitter as he may have lost his job there ?

You sure that's the same 'Peter Chambers from Styvechall'? I'm sure I saw somewhere in one of his tedious letters that he worked in the printing industry. Pete Chambers (music man) writes for the Telegraph.

wingy

You sure that's the same 'Peter Chambers from Styvechall'? I'm sure I saw somewhere in one of his tedious letters that he worked in the printing industry. Pete Chambers (music man) writes for the Telegraph.
Yep the other Pet Chambers.

bringbackrattles

I reckon I could have got my lines crossed here and he was talking about the music man ? Feel sorry for the music writer as I bet he gets berated in the street by irate City fans ! Next time the bloke is in the pub I'll see which one he was on about ?

Are they still there?

I went past about 3pm and there were still lots of ribbons on lampposts and telephone poles - good effort - but no placards. What did they say? PC's house seemed clear of any ribbons etc so I assume the occupants cleared anything that was put up.
Took a photo but didn't really do it justice.

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

I went past about 3pm and there were still lots of ribbons on lampposts and telephone poles - good effort - but no placards. What did they say? PC's house seemed clear of any ribbons etc so I assume the occupants cleared anything that was put up.
Took a photo but didn't really do it justice.

I think they said Congratultions Pete Chambers you've been ribboned

simple_simon

Hope Peter Chambers gets Sky Blue a Ribbons outside his house on a regular basis. Some of the continual drivel this miserable old codger writes get on my nerves big time.
Well done RIbboners.

L

limoncello

I'm probably in the minority again, but this isn't that far removed from protesting outside Fisher's kids' school. You don't agree with his opinions, fine. Neither do I. But placards and ribbons outside the blokes house is going a bit too far, imo.

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

I'm probably in the minority again, but this isn't that far removed from protesting outside Fisher's kids' school. You don't agree with his opinions, fine. Neither do I. But placards and ribbons outside the blokes house is going a bit too far, imo.

I dont think they knew his house only the road to be fair. This is not stalking or threatening in my opinion I may be wrong Its not done to intimidate.

letsallsingtogether

Who was protesting?
Think they were making a statement funny how the usual suspects weren't involved this time well I wasn't there.

simple_simon

The Fisher thing never happened, this did.
Not a case of agreeing of disagreeing with him, just fed up with the garbage he spouts.

TurkeyTrot

Is it the same Peter Chambers that likened the sky blue trust to the Taliban on the radio?

letsallsingtogether

Well I thought it as funny.
Just like the supporters who thought it was funny reporting fellow supporters for blowing a whistles and trying to get them arrested,
But then again it is all one sided isn't it.

Can't wait till Sunday.;)

Same reason that Quinton Road was ribboned I would have thought if you write that the people who are doing this are not true fans or take the piss,then people are going to take the piss back.

Grendel

This is harrasment and somewhat childish.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread