Pete Chambers (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

letsallsingtogether

Tell me about being harassed I know all about it.
Luckily I don't give a fuck but my Missus wasn't to happy but hey the likes of you would probably think that's OK because my opinion is different to yours.

I have had to rein in the reins so as not to get divorced. Can't afford it.

Don't know how long I can keep it up for wasn't even getting warmed up...................

This is harrasment and somewhat childish.

Grendel

Childish yes harrasment no hes been done once thats it. As I've said they wouldn't have known his house so how can they harrass him,I doubt if they know what he looks like.

I don'y know him and I think his views are extreme. I am still uncomfortable with this thread. He is a fan. He goes to games -- the tone is incedious.

letsallsingtogether

But it was ok to do it to me threaten me confront me in the pub at away games and the like.

O well one rule for one and another rule for others.

But I suppose I'm not a true supporter.
I don'y know him and I think his views are extreme. I am still uncomfortable with this thread. He is a fan. He goes to games -- the tone is incedious.

James Smith

As this thread seems to be targeting one fellow fan* who could be a member on here I'm closing this thread. Thank you for your understanding.

Also if you wish to report a post please use the button on the post as this ensures that all the Moderators see it and it can be looked into quicker.

* even if you disagree with him he supports the same club as the rest of us.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread