people turning on the team today is an embarrassment (1 Viewer)

Swanny80

I'm reading the thoughts of the 'fans' today slagging off the team and negative comments,

With the run we've been on its a bloody joke and its embarrassing to support cov with the idiots like this who support us

this is football people and this is what can happen.

Cobi Jones's Dreads

Agreed Swanny can't turn on the team after one bad performance after the run we've been on, fickle fans!

Nick

Administrator
Agreed Swanny can't turn on the team after one bad performance after the run we've been on, fickle fans!

Nobody is really turning on the team but can people not say negative things because they played well the last few games? If we lost 10 in a row then won could we be happy?

SuperCov

I'm reading the thoughts of the 'fans' today slagging off the team and negative comments,

With the run we've been on its a bloody joke and its embarrassing to support cov with the idiots like this who support us

It's no surprise why we have poor form at home.

ccfc92

get off your high horse you :jerkit:

Cobi Jones's Dreads

It's no surprise why we have poor form at home.

Exactly! Also can't think of many if any Cov players who have been talked up even when they've had a bad game? :thinking about:

ccfc92

people coming out with tedius comments like the OP when fans are reeling from such a poor result are worse than those that have a go at the team. @Swanny don't have a go at people that spend hard earned money and according to you have no right to express their anger

skybluesteve76

people coming out with tedius comments like the OP when fans are reeling from such a poor result are worse than those that have a go at the team. @Swanny don't have a go at people that spend hard earned money and according to you have no right to express their anger

But we did well. Should of won. Created chances. It's a freak result. No need for the exaggeration. Take a chill pill and realise how far we've come under Robins.

ccfc92

But we did well. Should of won. Created chances. It's a freak result. No need for the exaggeration. Take a chill pill and realise how far we've come under Robins.

not saying we didnt play well. But 3-4k extra home fans today, that are not there normally, will not be there because they've seen another loss. It is true, the bigger the crowd, the more likely to lose

Otis

We should have won and played very well at times.

We do look shaky at the back though when players run at us and we have to change the way we play at home, cos it's clearly not working.

We struggle to break teams down. Away, that obviously isn't a problem, cos the onus is on the home team to dictate play.

Thought Sheff was excellent first half. Adams too. Jennings played well first 45, as did Moussa.

2nd half was a different matter though and Sheff faded and Jennings was bypassed and Moussa all but disappeared.

The two real weak links though were Baker and Christie, who were both were very poor.

Grendel

kg82

All I heard was you're shit and you fuckin twat to all our players, including mcgoldrick.

covboy9

i was reading this like the guy is a mind reader:facepalm:

pipe down swanny, garbage post

covmark

all good runs come to an end its, how we react to this defeat, shame we have a meaningless cuptie next game

Sky Blue Pete

Christie definitely weak link. Baker not poor just average! Would still have brought bailey on for fleck at half time and then changed it after 60. Adams our mom

ccfc92

Chill out man. . . .you weren't the guy who pissed himself at MK were you?

Yeahh good one :wave:

Just don't understand why you would have a go at fans that care, and posting tedius comments doesn't calm people down

Swanny80

This site is where we debate and of course we don't all agree with each other. . .otherwise it would be boring!

I've been to a game full of booing and slagging off the team. Same team who have been on a fantastic run and who a week ago people were praising like 11 messi's

If I want to be called a w@nker ccfc92,for stating what actually happened today, I would go out in cov on a sat night.

Users who are viewing this thread