Past members - Where are they now? (2 Viewers)

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
I've been with SBT for nearly 10 years now, (joining in Jan 2011). I've met and chatted to a few members in person and also had a few good banters (both good and bad) with many other members. I was trying to recall past members that were one time regulars but no longer post for some reason. Post their usernames here and let's see what they're up to these days! Does anyone still see them? Are they still City supporters? etc...
Post names here.......
Sky Blue Princess

Grendel

Dongle

Alan Dugdales Moustache

Mad Mart in Germany who bravely played dead after being attacked by a gang of East German skinhead whilst out on a date with his grandaughter's best mate.
Oh the stories he told.........

Rich

skyblueprincess was probably one of the most notable members when I joined the site. She used to get involved in all the banter.

Alan Dugdales Moustache

I take it that’s the guy you kept accusing me of being when I turned up on here
Accusing ? No. He was, and always will be, a sorely missed and top quality contributor.

Alan Dugdales Moustache

Did he get banned?
He just suddenly disappeared . Ranted on and on salivating like a rabid dog on the EU thread. He'd be in his element on some of the threads kicking around right now.
I think he had a break and has reappeared in another guise.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
skyblueprincess was probably one of the most notable members when I joined the site. She used to get involved in all the banter.
That's why I mentioned her in my original post, Rich. She always had a good banter!

speedie87

This thread makes me wonder does anyone know of my user name / would notice gone?!

I don’t think I ever say anything controversial or have arguments so I’m guessing not!

Think my only claim to fame was getting lots of likes in the caption competitions!

CJ_covblaze

Sky Blue Taylor

Users who are viewing this thread