Pass code for iFollow (1 Viewer)

Evo1883

The Ifollow messaging have told me there is no active subscription under my email or my dad's... This is fucking stupid

Evo1883

Is your ifollow e-mail the same as your CCFC one?

Yes... And weirdly there is no active membership in my Ccfc account... Do I have add it myself?

We've been ST holders for years using the same emails

Evo1883

My Ccfc page shows as this, I can assure you it's paid... Is this Normal, we purchased St at the ticket office so never use this site IMG_20201002_183841.png

Liquid Gold

My Ccfc page shows as this, I can assure you it's paid... Is this Normal, we purchased St at the ticket office so never use this site View attachment 17134
That's what everybody's shows.

Go on CCFC.co.uk log in and click on ifollow, or your account. Do either of them show an active ifollow membership.

All it needs is your CCFC.co.uk account and ticketing.co.uk/ccfc account to have the same email addresses and your ifollow account to be active on ccfc

Liquid Gold

Watch on iFollow - Championship Club Season Ticket Holders

Championship Club Season Ticket holders who have set-up an iFollow account using the SAME e-mail address as the one on their Season Ticket/eticketing profile, will be able to log-in to their iFollow account and stream the game on Friday.

Had to be done by Tuesday night

Evo1883

Watch on iFollow - Championship Club Season Ticket Holders

Championship Club Season Ticket holders who have set-up an iFollow account using the SAME e-mail address as the one on their Season Ticket/eticketing profile, will be able to log-in to their iFollow account and stream the game on Friday.

Had to be done by Tuesday night

So am I getting this right... I had to go on the site, and actively register for that particular match... Before Tuesday midnight, despite having an ifollow login already for the app etc?

If so that's fine as I didn't do that

Liquid Gold

So am I getting this right... I had to go on the site, and actively register for that particular match... Before Tuesday midnight, despite having an ifollow login already for the app etc?

If so that's fine as I didn't do that
Not for the match, just having an ifollow pass

Evo1883

Not for the match, just having an ifollow pass

I understand now, I actively had to register for that particular match on the site... My old man registered for ifollow a week ago so it's the fact he actively never clicked on that match to register for it before Tuesday night... Neither did I, just assumed we'd get it through email. Lesson learnt if so

Mild-Mannered Janitor

Kindest Bloke on CCFC / Maker of CCFC Dreams
Cannot access, have login for ifollow, exactly same as CCFC one, just logged on both and ifollow help says email is not registered with them, not the club fault but it’s poor

shmmeee

I understand now, I actively had to register for that particular match on the site... My old man registered for ifollow a week ago so it's the fact he actively never clicked on that match to register for it before Tuesday night... Neither did I, just assumed we'd get it through email. Lesson learnt if so

No that’s not right. If the email your old man used for iFollow is the same as your eticketing.co.U.K. Email you should have access. That’s all there is to it.

Gaz

It's working fine for me on my phone.
I just can't cast it to the telly for some reason

Anyone else managed to cast it to the telly?

Greggs

No clue if mine is working, got it on SKy thank fuck! GOnna try 5 mins in, then panic about next game if it aint!

Evo1883

No that’s not right. If the email your old man used for iFollow is the same as your eticketing.co.U.K. Email you should have access. That’s all there is to it.
Well the issue is somewhere else, either the club or ifollow then

Greggs

It's working fine for me on my phone.
I just can't cast it to the telly for some reason

Anyone else managed to cast it to the telly?
Is there an Apple device involved?? They can be a bit shit, unless every device you have is apple, sneaky sneaky

Mucca Mad Boys

I'm registered to both and haven't received the email so I assume I've done something wrong. I signed up for a month to Sky when I seen we had 2 games live in the coming month, so I'm not that bothered about it. Any thoughts?

BornSlippySkyBlue

That’s what they said, I have those things and it doesn’t work for me. Not dealing with it tonight as I have Sky, but iFollow ‘support’ just said - contact club. Not impressed with the hoops people have to jump through to simply watch a fucking game we’ve already paid for.

Gaz

Is there an Apple device involved?? They can be a bit shit, unless every device you have is apple, sneaky sneaky

No I'm just using a Google pixel phone and Google Chromecast
That's why I came away from Apple, it's all locked to only use there gear.

Tried to cast a reply game from Ifollow and it works fine so it's just the live games by the looks of things
Never mind.

Liquid Gold

It's working for me but if I was one of the one having problems I'd be on at the club, already nearly 10% of the games you've paid for you've not had access to.

Greggs

No I'm just using a Google pixel phone and Google Chromecast
That's why I came away from Apple, it's all locked to only use there gear.

Tried to cast a reply game from Ifollow and it works fine so it's just the live games by the looks of things
Never mind.
Sorry pa, i just figured out how to use a hdmi last week, my advice is null and voidl! Just hold phone really close to your face maybe? ;)

Users who are viewing this thread