Pass code for iFollow (1 Viewer)

Phoenix5555

Has anyone had the pass code for tonight’s game? I’ve not received one yet

pastythegreat

No, not received one either.

I have an ifollow account, its registered to the same email as my CCFC/Ticket account. The club say to log in and itll say the match is available for free, but mine doesn't, its asking for payment details. I don't understand it?
cdfc9760cbcfa1c6b867e691425cc7b9.jpg
e7dca44c0431022ffdda599c0f7e625d.jpg

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

BornSlippySkyBlue

They aren’t sending passcodes, you just log into iFollow and it should work assuming you used the same email address for iFollow and CCFC account.
Just checked on my phone and it says “available from 1 hour before kick off” so I’m assuming it’s working for me.

shmmeee

Ah bollocks. Turns out I signed up to eticketing with an entirely different email to everything else. Fucking hate past Shmmeee, what a prick. Looks like I’m out £10 today.

Liquid Gold

This place is like Facebook mums sometimes, go on the club website before asking.

Although to be honest I still don't know if they're ever going to be producing away shirts with long sleeves.

Nick

Administrator
This place is like Facebook mums sometimes, go on the club website before asking.

Although to be honest I still don't know if they're ever going to be producing away shirts with long sleeves.

Anybody got a fridge going cheap?

Mr Dave

No, not received one either.

I have an ifollow account, its registered to the same email as my CCFC/Ticket account. The club say to log in and itll say the match is available for free, but mine doesn't, its asking for payment details. I don't understand it?
cdfc9760cbcfa1c6b867e691425cc7b9.jpg
e7dca44c0431022ffdda599c0f7e625d.jpg

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
Same for me, and it's not particularly clear who to contact for support. The [email protected] address?

Mr Dave

Just got an email from the club saying
We can confirm that you have correctly set up your iFollow account as a Season Ticket holder to be able to stream tonight's game against AFC Bournemouth via our website.

Please log in to your iFollow account tonight to watch, then head to the Match Centre using this link - the option to 'Watch Live Now' will appear this evening.
Still can't see the "You already have access to this match" thing that they mention on the other page though.

SBAndy

I changed my email address in the last 10 years but have never changed it with the club, ergo I now don’t seem to be able to get this game through my ifollow (in another email account). Ah well, pub for me.

Hertsccfc

Ah bollocks. Turns out I signed up to eticketing with an entirely different email to everything else. Fucking hate past Shmmeee, what a prick. Looks like I’m out £10 today.
Sorry if I am being simplistic here but can't you just set up a new i follow account with the email you used for the membership?

Covkid1968#

Yep got mine. Still have no faith in ifollow stuffing it up though. Paid for MK game.., lost a tenner. Paid for Barnsley... got no commentary. Fingers crossed it works.

oldfiver

"They don’t send a confirmation email, so so long as you’ve entered all your details that’ll automatically be your all done.

You will receive a code and instructions a few days before the home game. Hope this helps."

Still waiting!

shmmeee

Sorry if I am being simplistic here but can't you just set up a new i follow account with the email you used for the membership?

No they manually linked them on Friday. So I’ll be ok going forward now I’ve done that but missed the chance for this game.

Razzle Dazzle Dean Gordon

Having not received a confirmation email like some have i got in touch witb the club, who responded very quickly.

It would seem that although i registered to watch the Barnsley game i should still have registered a new account via that 'basic pass' link. They are trying to get my account linked now but cant guarantee it. Ho hum.

Hadji's_Goatee

BTW, if you're waiting or checking junk – this is what the email looks like.
This is the subject:
'Watch tonight's game against Bournemouth on iFollow'

Screenshot 2020-10-02 at 15.48.00.png

Users who are viewing this thread