Pardon me boy....is that the councils empty choo choo (1 Viewer)

Mcbean

Laughing stock - I saw what you did there - couldn't make it up - nice little sketch for the "Thick of it "

James Smith

Yep Ajax have great links with the tram & Bus service but this had been planned as a city for years unlike our own fine city. This was supposed to be a quick win for the ground but failed miserably

Sadly I'm old enough to remember when Ajax was something that you bought in Presto and cleaned with.

James Smith

The Wasps chap who was on Midlands Today certainly didn't come across as someone who had known all along that there wouldn't be a decent service. While its annoying for us, and makes the city look ridiculous, most of our fans are local and used to getting there using other means. If, as seems likely, Wasps were hoping a good chunk of their fanbase was going to get a train up from London they won't be happy at all.

Whilst it would be handy to have the ability to reach the Ricoh by train for those rare games I can make. If it annoys Wasps and shows up the council then I'm happy to wait for the coaches to be available and use a bus or taxi if running late.

Wheelfass

Whilst it would be handy to have the ability to reach the Ricoh by train for those rare games I can make. If it annoys Wasps and shows up the council then I'm happy to wait for the coaches to be available and use a bus or taxi if running late.
Fair play to you JS. I'm local so don't need the "CHOO CHOO" But you and many more could have really benefitted from this transport system. Seems like the council didn't to do their homework before they spent the money.

Hugh Jarse

Yep Ajax have great links with the tram & Bus service but this had been planned as a city for years unlike our own fine city

How can you do a like for like comparison of a club like Ajax against ours?:facepalm:

Of course they've got everything bigger and better than us, they are a much bigger club.

Users who are viewing this thread