Panzo (1 Viewer)

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Started off great but been very poor for a good few weeks now.

Don't think he gets in the team when Fadz is back.
Ironically the thing that would probably see his performances improve is having Fadz back, as he seems like the kind of player that needs to be coached through games by experienced teammates.

I'd be playing Doyle ahead of him for the next few games assuming others are fit. Is Rose injured as well?

Offhegoes

I like Panzo but he is having a rough patch. I’d still be happy if we got him in permanently. That will only happen if Forest stay up though

Blind-Faith

I still maintain he’s one of those players that’s when he’s good he’s really good but when he’s bad he’s really bad. No point being 8/9 out of 10 one week and then a 5 the next. He needs to add consistency to his game

hamil99

Facebook User
Ironically the thing that would probably see his performances improve is having Fadz back, as he seems like the kind of player that needs to be coached through games by experienced teammates.

I'd be playing Doyle ahead of him for the next few games assuming others are fit. Is Rose injured as well?

Yeah groin strain. Could be a few weeks. Having a scan this week if I remember rightly.

SkyBlue_Bear83

That disallowed goal would at least have saved Dabo from being the villain.
I can forgive Dabo, he's been a good player for us and helped us get to where we are today. Unfortunately the body has broken down and he's not the same as his league 1 days, and he's never been much of a shooter anyway.

If some shit loan player who's been abysmal all season had cost us the place in the premier League I'm not sure I would have gotten over it.

Sky Blue Pete

I can forgive Dabo, he's been a good player for us and helped us get to where we are today. Unfortunately the body has broken down and he's not the same as his league 1 days, and he's never been much of a shooter anyway.

If some shit loan player who's been abysmal all season had cost us the place in the premier League I'm not sure I would have gotten over it.
Clear as day hand ball mind

Jamesimus

He looks to be very technically gifted with the ball at his feet, but simultaneously looks more than capable of a horrendous error of judgement.

stay_up_skyblues

His clanger yesterday was generally in keeping with the entire back three first half. Wouldn’t not sign him based on the cameo. However, over the course of the season, he’s been outshone by the two other loanee CBs. To that end if we want to improve he’s a squad option at best and we may be better looking elsewhere.

OffenhamSkyBlue

Lucky, lucky boy! A howler like that would have attracted far more flak than anyone missing one penalty under that level of pressure. He has been MOTM a couple of times in our end-of-season undefeated run, but not good enough generally.

NorthernWisdom

I do see an LWB in him. A couple of games he and Bidwell filled in for one another during the game when the other went out of position, and maybe his weaknesses and strengths are better suited there. He's quick, reasonable passer, not as strong as you'd like for CB.

hill83

We’ll be in the market for better over the summer. Over the whole squad. Big summer. Step the level up again.

Also. I called that handball and was shouting not a goal and giving it the VAR hand signal. Got told to shut the fuck up by someone behind me. We hugged after.

SkyBlue_Bear83

I do see an LWB in him. A couple of games he and Bidwell filled in for one another, and maybe his weaknesses and strengths are better suited there. He's quick, reasonable passer, not as strong as you'd like for CB.
I did think that he could make a reasonable full back or wing back, but not worth the effort to take him permanent and then re train him to play a different position

Jamesimus

I do think he did well coming on against Boro into a high pressure situation, but he's had limited chances. Maybe given a run of games he would be good. It must be difficult to come on as a sub in a Wembley playoff final, having barely played many competitive games.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

One cock up isn't what robins will judge him on. I think he's been damn good when good and obv when poor he's v poor. Still would take him on a perm though from what I have seen
But really for a CB what you wanrt is someone who is dependable and give a solid 7/10 most of the time. Panzo is largely extremes - either really good or really bad and seems to need someone coaching him through games. It's difficult to gameplan if you're assuming he'll have a stinker every 2-3 games and cost you a goal. OK, he's still quite young and could well get better over the next few years, but he's had a player younger than him play ahead of him pretty much all season.

I'm not sure we'll take our interest further, especially if a fee is involved.

Fysnkysc

Panzo is bambi on ice with octopus legs, the guys awful sometimes when he came on yesterday I was fuming I would of preferred a formation change than him on, instead he came on gave away the ball instantly they scored and luckily it was overturned but for the next 7 mins or what ever it was we was on the back foot as that goal gave them hope they can win it.

Grendel

We’ll be in the market for better over the summer. Over the whole squad. Big summer. Step the level up again.

Also. I called that handball and was shouting not a goal and giving it the VAR hand signal. Got told to shut the fuck up by someone behind me. We hugged after.

I must admit I had a tantrum. I kicked my chair and started leaving and then had to sheepishly return

stupot07

Panzo is pretty poor and erratic. His pace got him out of trouble a few times beginning of the season, but he is a clanger waiting to happen.

If we want to improve we need to sign better, I'd sign McNally and Doyler, but I'd give Panzo a wide berth.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Grendel

One cock up isn't what robins will judge him on. I think he's been damn good when good and obv when poor he's v poor. Still would take him on a perm though from what I have seen

Well you’ve hardly seen any games then - he’s awful

Grendel

You said the same about BNC

He’s not good enough either

Im not being funny but you admit you rarely attend games. Panzo has awful positioning and set piece marking he falls asleep

Why would you sign Cuffey. He’s got little pace and offers very little threat. There’s a lot better than him I’m sure for next season.

rob9872

Reminds me a lot of Elliott Ward, decent player for most of the game but has a mistake in him. Can't be good for 89 mins and I can only put it down to concentration. Whether that can be coached I don't know, bur if anyone can get the nest out of I'd say Robins and Adi could.

Users who are viewing this thread