Panzo (1 Viewer)

covcity4life

Got to give young players time I think that's quite clear. Some wanted to get on his back due to lack of physicality early on I remember.

Same withbdoyle. I was fuming with his mistake Vs Blackpool but seems to be a player there too.

Grendel

I don't think anybody thought after the first 5 games , our defence would be the best in the league by the world cup break

especially when we sold the Scottish Bobby Moore - who we’ve not missed at all and actually been far better without him

Greggs

actually headed a few today too, quality player

Grendel

I agree , even I am shocked at the level we've shown

Bidwell and Mcfazdean are excellent defenders at this level and can coach and help younger players. Bidwell is head and shoulders above Mastsen for how we set up - hyam is just an irrelevance

Evo1883

Bidwell and Mcfazdean are excellent defenders at this level and can coach and help younger players. Bidwell is head and shoulders above Mastsen for how we set up - hyam is just an irrelevance
I agree

Grendel

The team hardly concedes Shots on target anymore - the massive difference to last season is we don’t concede early goals and play catch up

In the first game against Sunderland Hyam was culpable as much as Moore and caught flat footed against Millwall

Without him and Maatsen we are a far better defensive unit

Grendel

The nonsense spouted about Bidwell on here was utterly ridiculous

Fans are obsessed with wing backs who bomb forward - Maatsen was poor defensively and ironically not good ar creating chances either

procdoc

Fans are obsessed with wing backs who bomb forward - Maatsen was poor defensively and ironically not good ar creating chances either
I like Maatsen and thought he looked decent as an AM the few times we played him in that role. But Bidwell is experienced at this level for good clubs, knows how to defend and never gets caught too far up the pitch. Despite some comments on here he can also cross a ball

Jamesimus

The nonsense spouted about Bidwell on here was utterly ridiculous

He was poor initially, I don't think anyone can deny that. It's clear now that he just needed some time to settle in and he's been brilliant this season. He was generally one of our better performers even in the poor run of results early season.

Grendel

He was poor initially, I don't think anyone can deny that. It's clear now that he just needed some time to settle in and he's been brilliant this season. He was generally one of our better performers even in the poor run of results early season.

he wasn’t poor initially

hinckley cov

Got to give young players time I think that's quite clear. Some wanted to get on his back due to lack of physicality early on I remember.

Same withbdoyle. I was fuming with his mistake Vs Blackpool but seems to be a player there too.
I thought the same against Blackpool, but he was excellent today

PVA

You can say what you like about the rest of their games but Maatsen is categorically better at creating chances and the stats back that up.

Greggs

Are we the first club he's had a chance to settle at and play a good run of games? Been after him for years haven't we?

Frostie

Has a lot of moments where he switches off & his decision making is suspect at times, indeed some of QPR's best moments came from this, but he's improving all the time.

I've said before that he would have been perfect as one to sign & develop, shame we could only do a loan (for now at least).

Greggs

Has a lot of moments where he switches off & his decision making is suspect at times, indeed some of QPR's best moments came from this, but he's improving all the time.

I've said before that he would have been perfect as one to sign & develop, shame we could only do a loan (for now at least).
might get him for 2 million sports direct mugs

Users who are viewing this thread