Match Thread Oxford United vs. Coventry City Match Thread - Saturday 31st Aug (1 Viewer)

covcity4life

Ben woodburn scored 33 goals and 17 assists in one season for me in fm 18 i am officially worried lol

Hope watford loss hasnt harmed the unbeaten mentality. Tough game for sure today

shepardo01

Interesting that Robin's has shown loyalty to Westbrooke and Hiwula despite their recent performances. From a wanting to win perspective also worrying.
If they have done their homework and stop Kelly having time on the ball, like Gillinham last week, we will struggle as Westbrooke can't get hold of a game and is a "play it safe player" rather than having any real creativity.
Hiwula (granted I wasn't at Watford!) has been poor for last few games.
Would rather Robin's have used the defeat at Watford as a chance to change the starting 11 from league games.
Worry about today... please prove me wrong CCFC!!

chiefdave

Max back on the bench, must have made up with Robins. Either that or supposed falling out was all a load of bollocks.

shmmeee

Fair enough keeping an unbeaten team as consistent as possible. Shipley and Westbrooke haven’t warranted dropping IMO so I’m OK with O’Hare coming on against a tired defence. Good to see Max on the bench.

vow

Strong bench with the exception of Baka who is progressively getting worse, needs to sharpen up his act
Getting worse? He hasn't had a chance since Godden came in!

Just get behind him, he works his socks off, a good replacement for Godden coming off the bench though.

shmmeee

Interesting that Robin's has shown loyalty to Westbrooke and Hiwula despite their recent performances. From a wanting to win perspective also worrying.
If they have done their homework and stop Kelly having time on the ball, like Gillinham last week, we will struggle as Westbrooke can't get hold of a game and is a "play it safe player" rather than having any real creativity.
Hiwula (granted I wasn't at Watford!) has been poor for last few games.
Would rather Robin's have used the defeat at Watford as a chance to change the starting 11 from league games.
Worry about today... please prove me wrong CCFC!!

Literally talking about our top scorer and our top assister.

shepardo01

Literally talking about our top scorer and our top assister.
Westbrooke very average player. Assists from set pieces and vs Exeter! Hiwula scored 2 against a weakened Exeter side.
Both been poor and we need more if we want to win games like today. Would love to be proved wrong!!

Esoterica

Not sure that bench is a strong as people are making out. Unless they are talking literally because of the combined weight on it. Baka has done nothing this season. Kastaneer and Biamou have looked off the pace. McFadz and Watson will only be used if there's an injury or someone is having an absolute stinker and that leaves O'Hare.

Johnnythespider

Not sure that bench is a strong as people are making out. Unless they are talking literally because of the combined weight on it. Baka has done nothing this season. Kastaneer and Biamou have looked off the pace. McFadz and Watson will only be used if there's an injury or someone is having an absolute stinker and that leaves O'Hare.
Glass half full kinda guy aren't you

Nick

Administrator
Not sure why he hasn't started O'Hare, unless he's tired and struggling from in the week.

Nick

Administrator
Mackie really should have scored for them then. Unmarked on the pen spot and spoons it wide

Users who are viewing this thread