Match Thread Oxford United vs. Coventry City Match Thread - Saturday 31st Aug (5 Viewers)

Brighton Sky Blue

Oxford gifted a freebie from close range but shanked horribly wide

robbiekeane

Not being funny but that all started from Hiwula when he couldn’t be arsed to chase a ball and just hoped their right back let it go out for a throw. Chase everything!!!

Sbarcher

So called sell out. View of SBA from my home seat. If they moved that yellow divider and used the front rows there’s an extra 300 seats. Sellout my arse!

Attachments

• 9FAF5076-88DC-455F-BEE0-7B8A3E7F25A9.jpeg
    9FAF5076-88DC-455F-BEE0-7B8A3E7F25A9.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 69

Esoterica

Looks like Oxford have deliberately set up to be narrow out of possession in order to protect against Hiwula and Jobello cutting inside, squeeze the midfield and leave Godden isolated, because they are leaving so much space out wide. Need to either get the fullbacks overlapping more or maybe even swap Hiwula and Jobello over for a few minutes so they can beat their fullbacks on the strong foot. At the moment Hiwula and Jobello are playing on the touchline and Oxford are getting all the possession.

robbiekeane

I know Dabo left that guy open earlier but he’s my favourite player I think. Great scrappy physical full back and works hard. Good going forward. Can’t wait to see him develop looks a really good signing

robbiekeane

Jobello just had three players on him near the corner and Westbrooke shyed away and didn’t support him at all. Like he didn’t want it. Feel like he has no confidence

cc84cov

Sounds like we can’t hold possession,we sound like we’re being out numbered...system problem ?

Users who are viewing this thread