Our chances of success this coming season... (1 Viewer)

torchomatic

I've agreed with you so much today that I think I might be developing a bit of a crush.

We are in our best position for years for this season. It now depends on who is brought in. For many years we have had poor overpaid players for the vast majority of the time. To go with this we have had managers that are not as good as we thought when they came to us, and this is after not being happy with most of them that has come to our club. The playing budget has not been left to the manager alone. We have been run by people that don't have much of a clue about football. And we have been treated as second class citizens by our club. But a lot has changed in the last few months.

We have a manager that changed a relegation bound club to one that could win games with only bringing in 1 player.

He has mainly a blank canvas as lots were out of contract.

He only signed on his terms. This gave him a big say in everything that happens to do with the playing side.

Our manager has good contacts in the game.

Our budget should be bigger than most in this division.

There are many good other reasons also. Like we have some good young players coming through. They will be used as back up and get experience before breaking into the 1st team hopefully.

Users who are viewing this thread