Other clubs getting bitter... (1 Viewer)

wingy

Ok, I've never questioned whether you support CCFC or not, on CJ who has took extreme stances such as "I hope ACL lock us out".

It is a right to hold any owners in contempt, but say I'm treacherous for having a different opinion is disgraceful on your part, when so happens to be you're supporting the other side here, not me.
I never callled you Treacherous I used the term duplicitous based on your shifting morals when posting on this site,If you are not suggesting I'm not a CCFC fan what does the line below suggest;
Quote"Funny how you call me "duplicitous" when it's me (and others) who are standing by CCFC, not ACL. I think you need to look at yourself",Quote.

What is happening is that Fans of CCFC are being used as an emotional weapon .I hav'nt signed up for anyone using me ,the offer of £400K. is a very respectable offer.
To pretend Sisu cannot afford this is utterly groundless,forgive the pun,they could lose one Rod or mortgage the training ground for the third time ,problem over.
They are culpable for their own errors ,the reduction offered is very generous and about right for the facilities on offer ,you seem to like them playing hard and fast with our club,,when we do get locked out remember that.

mattylad

Just heard Robinson say on FLS "for all the moaning they do, Coventry are a very well resourced side at this level." Then on Twitter, the Shrewsbury trust are saying we should have points docked as not paying our rent has given us an unfair advantage. Now we're doing well, they're after us off the pitch it looks like. Why did we not get given points then for having an unfair advantage of rip-off rent for seven years? But seriously, are we gonna get reported by a twisted faction?
yeah think MK thought without DMcG we would be a push over and bcos we weren't they are having a strop lol

Mucca Mad Boys

I never callled you Treacherous I used the term duplicitous based on your shifting morals when posting on this site,If you are not suggesting I'm not a CCFC fan what does the line below suggest;
Quote"Funny how you call me "duplicitous" when it's me (and others) who are standing by CCFC, not ACL. I think you need to look at yourself",Quote.

What is happening is that Fans of CCFC are being used as an emotional weapon .I hav'nt signed up for anyone using me ,the offer of £400K. is a very respectable offer.
To pretend Sisu cannot afford this is utterly groundless,forgive the pun,they could lose one Rod or mortgage the training ground for the third time ,problem over.
They are culpable for their own errors ,the reduction offered is very generous and about right for the facilities on offer ,you seem to like them playing hard and fast with our club,,when we do get locked out remember that.

That wasn't saying you're not a CCFC supporter, I said before you call me this, look at yourself, because I'm the one standing by CCFC?

What morals are shifting? Because I'm supporting the club!?

How are the fans being used? Most of them are on ACL's side.

Why should we have to sell players or remortgage everything we have to pay rent!? That isn't stable and if that's what the trust wnt, count me out.

They can afford, yes, but for how long!? They're being pushed into putting CCFC into admin, or worse, liquidation!

SISU have changed policy this season tbf, backing AT, RS and MR.

It wasn't generous, it's the absolute maximum we should be playing whilst we're outside the premiership! You don't know the ins and outs of the deal so it may appear 'generous' but in real terms it may not, as it turns out, it's still 800k a year, whilst we have to pay the arrears of the old rate, if that's 'generous'...

Has there ever been a manager who hasn't complained when his team lost, had a decision go against them, a player gets booked or sent off or plainly doesn't like the ref? It's all par for the course & be taken with a grain of salt. They have to say something in an interview and they can't hang shite on the own club, their employer can they?
To quote Doris Day "Whatever will be, will be" not matter how stressful for the poor long suffering supporter.

Users who are viewing this thread