Other CCFC Forums (2 Viewers)

Otis

There have been a few that have vanished. GMK, Letsallsingtogether and Skyblueuntrust is all but dead with a post about once a month.
More proof that Sisu are eroding the heart out of this club and not renewing stuff like the Higgs academy.

I'm pretty sure they are behind this intense stand-off in Milwaukee as well.

Barstards.

Pipehitterz

Porkycovvy was a twat.

Like texasholdem as a poster as well as MrPipes and NunSkyBlue

sb7jon, Knowl, Smiles, cochese are nowhere to be seen on this forum...

I miss alan though, always gave me a laugh.
Mrpipes was ace :)

I speak to texas, sbjon , Knowl , smiles , steveo etc at the home games, on gmk we did actually introduce ourselves at games home or Away, always good to see the face behind the bullshit posts lol

Joy Division

There have been a few that have vanished. GMK, Letsallsingtogether and Skyblueuntrust is all but dead with a post about once a month.

Letsallsingtogether was great, the LAST post was mostly hillarious and greatly missed.

RegTheDonk

I miss the old GMK, but by the time it went it had half a dozen posters who just abused every fan who visited.

Don't miss it at all. Was once open and you could have an adult discussion, but they thought they were the voice of the people and the club actually took notice of them. I laughed my head off when Nigel threw his teddy and dramatically announced he wouldn't be renewing his ST on the pretense that SISU weren't investing. Daft minging Vic almost slashed her wrists over that "bombshell", thinking anyone actually gave a crap.

Quickly then turned into a closed shop of abusive sycophants who dismissed anyone not towing the party line.

The West Terrace was great, you could have a good laugh there with the fester lot.

Skyblue ultras! like I said, stereotype, some of the ignorant rubbish posted on here at times is embarrassing, the pro sisu stance, the anti protest stance, the constant knocking of fan's on here, is this true cov fan's forum or is it really an extension of your over larged ego because you can block, ban whoever doesn't agree with you? Ps, I'm more than willing to meet up any time for a civilised chat, whatever stereotypical veiw you may have of me and anyone that enjoys a good atmosphere at football but also hates seeing his or her club dieing, you my be surprised! But I doubt you'll do anything other than block me or anyone that disagrees with you!

Nick

Administrator
Skyblue ultras! like I said, stereotype, some of the ignorant rubbish posted on here at times is embarrassing, the pro sisu stance, the anti protest stance, the constant knocking of fan's on here, is this true cov fan's forum or is it really an extension of your over larged ego because you can block, ban whoever doesn't agree with you? Ps, I'm more than willing to meet up any time for a civilised chat, whatever stereotypical veiw you may have of me and anyone that enjoys a good atmosphere at football but also hates seeing his or her club dieing, you my be surprised! But I doubt you'll do anything other than block me or anyone that disagrees with you!

Oh dear. Why is it stereo typing anything? Wasnt that the name of the group? Or something like that.

Did you miss the bit where I said if he didn't like the drum then move away?

What is embarrassing is seeing a man start on an oap the bloke you have signed up to defend) and then back himself into a crowd of other people who are also kicking off at the old bloke stood there doing his job.

People don't get banned for disagreeing, it would be a very quiet place wouldn't it? So the whole ego thing doesn't really work does it?

Why would you get banned? Stop talking rubbish.

Oh dear. Why is it stereo typing anything? Wasnt that the name of the group? Or something like that.

Did you miss the bit where I said if he didn't like the drum then move away?

What is embarrassing is seeing a man start on an oap the bloke you have signed up to defend) and then back himself into a crowd of other people who are also kicking off at the old bloke stood there doing his job.

People don't get banned for disagreeing, it would be a very quiet place wouldn't it? So the whole ego thing doesn't really work does it?

Why would you get banned? Stop talking rubbish.

I'm seriously at a lossfor words I'll leave this sisu love in now and spare you the chance to block me, I know this page and the reputation it has, you've used the word skyblue ultra, if that's not stereotyping fan's that enjoy an atmosphere to football other than sitting down for 90 in silence then I don't know what is! Just a thought, what is your personal view on sisu and the current protesting that's going on?

Nick

Administrator
I'm seriously at a lossfor words I'll leave this sisu love in now and spare you the chance to block me, I know this page and the reputation it has, you've used the word skyblue ultra, if that's not stereotyping fan's that enjoy an atmosphere to football other than sitting down for 90 in silence then I don't know what is! Just a thought, what is your personal view on sisu and the current protesting that's going on?

How is it stereo typing fans? It's the name a group gave themselves isn't it? (Or along those lines). Actually, it might have been sky blue fanatics or something?

Again, did you miss the bit where I said he should have just moved from the drum if he didn't like it? I have no issue with a drum.

It's almost like you have no idea what you are talking about, why would I ban you?

Protests so far pointless, won't do anything.

Last edited:
How is it stereo typing fans? It's the name a group gave themselves isn't it? (Or along those lines). Actually, it might have been sky blue fanatics or something?

Again, did you miss the bit where I said he should have just moved from the drum if he didn't like it? I have no issue with a drum.

It's almost like you have no idea what you are talking about, why would I ban you?

Protests so far pointless, won't do anything.

No one's given themselves any names in the corner! Right, so protesting won't work, what do you suggest city fan's should do to unit to at least try to do something to get sisu to sell up?

Nick

Administrator
No one's given themselves any names in the corner! Right, so protesting won't work, what do you suggest city fan's should do to unit to at least try to do something to get sisu to sell up?
Yes they have, it was the West end fanatics I just looked back. Sorry, I did think it was sky blue ultras, that might have been from the same discussion.

Do you think sisu are going to sell up because some people shouted and had Nigel as a spokesperson? Honestly?

Nothing is going to force them to sell if they don't want to, certainly not an a4 bit of paper.

They need to be hurt as sisu and not ccfc to get at sisu.

ccfcway

They need to be hurt as sisu and not ccfc to get at sisu.

that's happening in the courts.

There is no way the average CCFC fan can do it other than affecting CCFC (stay away, not buying merchandise etc)

ccfcway

pretty sure we have a thread on here about it.

No-one can agree, there fore, it wont happen

Sky Blue Harry H

This reminds me of the Life of Brian, with all the different factions...the Judean People's Front, The People's Front of Judea etc....
upload_2016-8-28_21-18-1.jpeg
...you're all very naughty boys!

cochese

Porkycovvy was a twat.

Like texasholdem as a poster as well as MrPipes and NunSkyBlue

sb7jon, Knowl, Smiles, cochese are nowhere to be seen on this forum...

I miss alan though, always gave me a laugh.

Moved to Australia. Just lurk these days.

rupert_bear

GMK was okay in its heyday but once smiles let it go and that pleb Knowle and his keyboard mafia took the reins it quickly went down the plug hole.

mrtrench

invented for teenagers to contact each other on college

All means of communication are just for kids aren't they? The telephone is for teenagers; writing letters has to stop when you are 15 and this forum is for pre-teens. I'm six, for example.

Hadji10

GMK was okay in its heyday but once smiles let it go and that pleb Knowle and his keyboard mafia took the reins it quickly went down the plug hole.

Knowl is, by a mile, the most knowledgable football fan following the club, after myself of course.

Sky_Blue_Daz

Do you remember the time on Gmk when an on duty policeman did an "agony uncle" type thread ?

Users who are viewing this thread