Other CCFC Forums (1 Viewer)

RoboCCFC90

I am interested to know who else posts topics, discusses news and has witty banter in other CCFC related forums?

You may not agree with me but some forums like that one on Facebook, Coventry City Fans Forum, ran by the Gent who sits back and indulges in his caviar and cucumber sandwiches from Block 17 is the higher echelons of Coventry City forum type of stuff.

If you haven't yet joined we are asking all new posters to use the hashtag of #TittyWittyBanter to give us an acceptable reason of why not.

Pipehitterz

Unlike posting on here where people are mature and don't stereo type other fan's!!!!!
forgive me, but wasnt FB designed for kids ?
sbt is clearly designed via a footballing community where banter is possibly foremost in 70% of posters, however childish this may seem
it wasnt designed for children im sure

Sky Blue Kid

sbt is clearly designed via a footballing community where banter is possibly foremost in 70% of posters, however childish this may seem
I'm pretty sure that you're supposed to be over 13 to use FB. I stand to be corrected though.

Captain Dart

steveo1987

Pipes and nunskyblue;dunney,smiles,Harrogate, sundae, texas, ashdown;alan;and the twat porky ,but to name a few.BTW Porky I was going to get a tat on my calf;know anyone?

Hobo

No it wasn't. It was design for an American University campus to network. It is a fantastic form of media and communication which people are not utilising to its full potential. It wasn't designed to publicise what you had for breakfast or what flavour muffin you had in Starbucks. Pooh pooling it is like insisting Reda Johnson was a Premiership quality defender.

letsallsingtogether

At least on face book you can see who is actually posting, not like on here where we all have childish names and hide behind a keyboard.:)

skyblue1991

Pipes and nunskyblue;dunney,smiles,Harrogate, sundae, texas, ashdown;alan;and the twat porky ,but to name a few.BTW Porky I was going to get a tat on my calf;know anyone?

Porkycovvy was a twat.

Like texasholdem as a poster as well as MrPipes and NunSkyBlue

sb7jon, Knowl, Smiles, cochese are nowhere to be seen on this forum...

I miss alan though, always gave me a laugh.

MAFF

The Facebook forums are full of nutters, cretins and kids. Get depressed every time I look at it.

skyblue025

There have been a few that have vanished. GMK, Letsallsingtogether and Skyblueuntrust is all but dead with a post about once a month.

Users who are viewing this thread