Ostigard - pressed to our hearts? (1 Viewer)

JimmyHillsbeard

Found this translation of a Norwegian article on Ostigard’s popularity - shows the fan who promised to have his name tattooed on his chest if Ostigard scored the winner on Thursday made good on the promise.

Anyway some interesting comments. Money quote from Ostigard

“It’s not easy to leave such clubs”

PUSB-We_are_going_up

I hope he stays will be an amazing player when he gets older, 20 years old and a consistent starter for us and a consistent performer with an odd misplaced pass but he will learn and has the talents to make it all the way to the top

JimmyHillsbeard

Found this translation of a Norwegian article on Ostigard’s popularity - shows the fan who promised to have his name tattooed on his chest if Ostigard scored the winner on Thursday made good on the promise.

Anyway some interesting comments. Money quote from Ostigard

“It’s not easy to leave such clubs”

Transl

Last edited:

RegiswasGod

I have never - and I include O'Hare in this, of whom I'm a big fan - wanted to sign a loan player on a permanent contract as much as I do Ostigard. This guy is a leader and a real talent. Desperate for him to pen a permanent deal.

Perryccfc

Osti is a top top player. I would be amazed if we keep him. If he doesn't play for a top 4 club in his career then I'll eat my hat.

Users who are viewing this thread