Osti Brighton Argus (1 Viewer)

Gint11

Confirmed. Osti has signed for Stoke until the end of the season and has signed a 1 year deal with Brighton.

Time to move on

Legia Sky Blue

They apparently have debts of around £90 million and no more parachute payments.

I remember you trying this line before. As well as Ostigaard they have also signed Vrancic, Surridge & others. On paper they ought to be challenging the top 6. You don't seem to get the financial muscle that Bet365 bring them. I'm sure they would still love their parachute payments, but even without them they are light years ahead of us in what we can spend. That said, all of that doesn't necessarily equate into a successful team even with those advantages.

blunted

Though Osti would move onwards and upwards, as he has considerable potential and was pretty sure from MR's comments it would not be with us. Think he will score more goals this season as he missed some good chances for us last year and is exceptional in the air. His enthusiasm will drive him forward. Are Stoke a good fit? I see them as physicality over style and not sure will be the best preparation for the PL. Really hope he does not score against us. Time will tell if Stoke is a major step up from us. Think this was down to money and how Stoke's owners are throwing money at the team.

no_loyalty

Osti playing for Stoke tonight on the left, in a back three.

higgs

Were we in for him again on loan and out bid by stoke does anybody know?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

cc84cov

Harry Souter & Osti at the back for Stoke 2 solid players,always liked that Souter when I seen him against us for fleetwood

wingy

Got the Carl Dickinson look which I think was modelled on a previously hard man Stoke defender, possibly a more successful LB?

Users who are viewing this thread