Orient Match Thread (1 Viewer)

covcity4life

still think we will be fine

lose to county and ill start to worry

Otis

still think we will be fine

lose to county and ill start to worry

It's a must. We simply cannot afford to lose that match.

Notoriously, in the past few years when it has been a massive game and a must win situation, we have failed miserably.

stupot07

Thomas played CAM when he came on. The correct thing to do was to either keep Jim at CAM and put Turgott on the left, shifting Nouble up front, or bring Barton on at CAM and move Jim wide left.

I agree with that, but Samuels wasn't playing CAM he was playing in a 2 with Nouble, why bring a striker on and tweak the formation to play him in midfield. Odd.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

stupot07

it sound good league one but lets not forget its the old poor 3rd division and we play like it

I don't think anyone's forgotten we play in the 3rd tier

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

LJC_CCFC

Martin poor header
Pennington stacks it
Stokes gets nutmegged
Burge beaten at near post
Oh dear oh dear

stupot07

Looking back at the highlights, we actually created very little clear cut chances.

stupot07

Martin done exactly the same first half as well from the long throw which Burge saved

Too eager to challenge Henderson and get tight.

stupot07

Yet we went very close to scoring on 5/6 occasions

Yeah, martins header then the rest were decent shots from distance.

I still can't believe Nouble didn't have 1 shot in the entire game.

covcity4life

just seen the highlights from afar, who had the shot that hit the post?

also thomas unlucky not to score

poor defending for the goal,route 1, burge fantastic save firs thalf but seems to get beat at near post alot.

we will be ok

SkyBlue_Bear83

just seen the highlights from afar, who had the shot that hit the post?

also thomas unlucky not to score

poor defending for the goal,route 1, burge fantastic save firs thalf but seems to get beat at near post alot.

we will be ok

Grant Ward, also had a great shot just after that which was tipped over the bar by the keeper.

SkyBlue_Bear83

Yeah, martins header then the rest were decent shots from distance.

I still can't believe Nouble didn't have 1 shot in the entire game.

He set up 3 or 4 chances though, yet he always gets selfish tag thrown at him.

stupot07

He set up 3 or 4 chances though, yet he always gets selfish tag thrown at him.

He did. JOB was also involved in most of our good attacking play yet gets slated.

I didn't think Nouble played that bad, I just don't think he's a goalscorer or consistent enough for us if we have any ambitions of promotion next season. He also doesn't use his size enough.

Users who are viewing this thread