Orient Match Thread (1 Viewer)

torchomatic

I think a win tonight.

Otis

Entertaining game, with both teams going for a win. Convinced we will concede, so I am thinking 3-1 or 3-2 to the City.

stupot07

2-2, Us taking the lead twice, but throwing it away.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

ccfc_Tom

3-2 defeat. O'brien and samuel with the goals. Been awful at home for so long be surprised if that ends tonight in a must win game

letsallsingtogether

No more nights so my first midweek match for a while.
Hopefully a good performance followed by a 2-0 win PUSB

jimmyhillsfanclub

3-2 win....leaving us only 1 win away from securing 3rd division football again next season......fucking yay!!

Hobo

Orient 1-0

Otis

Just noticed that because of goal difference, a draw would take Orient out of the bottom 3, so maybe not quite a must win game for them tonight.

Cobi Jones's Dreads

Going for 1-0 Orient, we'll dominate for large periods of the game and get caught on the break in the 80th minute.

H

Huckerby

I love how imaginative the predictions have become. Gone from simple scorelines to intricate detailed game plays lol

Ashdown

City win tonight but I doubt the match will be up to much. The main thing now though is accumulating enough points to forget the threats from relegation and start building for a more positive campaign next season.

Speedies_Chips

City win tonight but I doubt the match will be up to much. The main thing now though is accumulating enough points to forget the threats from relegation and start building for a more positive campaign next season.

We seem to say this every April! :-(

Paxman II

It's a difficult call isn't it? Do we get the 3 away wins on the trot team or the team that turned out at home last time with that turgid performance?

TM surely will have worked on solving the 'home blues' so I think a convincing win might be on the cards. can't help thinking if we are anything like last time out at home a 1-2 defeat will be on the cards followed by more accusations of the Ricoh being jinxed.

Being realistic these players know a win tonight is almost safety level guarantee so should we expect nothing else from them?

Users who are viewing this thread