Opinions (3 Viewers)

Sick Boy

Every empire has to start somewhere.
Grendel's SBT empire starts with 4 only I am afraid.

I think there was too much heat. People started to notice that Sickboy has never disagreed with anything you have said in 3 years and supports you in every debate.
So you made history and Sickboy disagreed with you on something. To be honest it was quite an emotional moment. (One of those where were you when.......) moments.
Then low and behold a new poster appears having a small pop at you but ultimately agreeing with your point of view. The small pop was to give him a tinge of credibility.
Your old account will do to complete my allegation or maybe zac.
It's like a clone army in stars wars. It will get to the stage where people will post. Then skip a page of obligatory abuse and back slapping from you and your clone army.

To be honest I don't actually really give a goats left testical about it and am not sure why I am posting.

A grendel clone army does make me smile though.

(Ps that was a load a crap about JOB been better than Baker, you were out debated on every single point on that one. One day you will admit when you are wrong, you could even get one of the clone army, to admit on your behalf if you want )

I think that a seige mentality was created after we were subjected to endless abuse for speaking out about Thorn. We were never forgiven and we are where we are now.

Still surprised he hasn't been hired by West Ham.

usskyblue

If you want to come on and start throwing shit about, at least back it up?

To be fair, at least he has the excuse that he's new. You might want to read the thread you locked, there's a beauty on there from your (alleged) other username....

Sick Boy

I think there was too much heat. People started to notice that Sickboy has never disagreed with anything you have said in 3 years and supports you in every debate.
So you made history and Sickboy disagreed with you on something. To be honest it was quite an emotional moment. (One of those where were you when.......) moments.
Then low and behold a new poster appears having a small pop at you but ultimately agreeing with your point of view. The small pop was to give him a tinge of credibility.
It's like a clone army in stars wars. It will get to the stage where people will post. Then skip a page of obligatory abuse and back slapping from you and your clone army.

To be honest I don't actually really give a goats left testical about it and am not sure why I am posting.

(Ps that was a load a crap about JOB been better than Baker, you were out debated on every single point on that one. One day you will admit when you are wrong, you could even get one of the clone army, to admit on your behalf if you want )

For someone who doesn't care you seem to given it an awful lot of thought. You could have numerous accounts on here as far as we know.

covmark

Referring to me? Don't know grendel. Never met him.
Don't listen to Dongle. He throws out the conspiracy idea that grendel has a number of accounts, but moans conspiracy, when someone points out he only appears on the forum when there's a court case due.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

skybluetony176

The irony of Sickboy disagreeing with Grendull on something is that it didn't actually make one bit of difference to his actions. Rather than back the posters who agreed with him he joined Grendull in an attack on the posters who disagreed with Grendull but agreed with himself. Very odd behaviour, you can see why that draws suspicion.

Then said 50 page thread gets closed because "it's getting boring now" yet another 200 page thread on a certain sub forum is allowed to run and run despite being 150 pages more boring and it really is 200 pages of the exact same posts on repeat, even I've ducked out it's got that boring. Again, very odd behaviour. Still, it was nice of Nick to help Grendull out and close a thread where he's getting assassinated from all directions. I guess it depends on which poster is getting assassinated from all directions before "it gets boring now". The duality is more than evident.

Sick Boy

The irony of Sickboy disagreeing with Grendull on something is that it didn't actually make one bit of difference to his actions. Rather than back the posters who agreed with him he joined Grendull in an attack on the posters who disagreed with Grendull but agreed with himself. Very odd behaviour, you can see why that draws suspicion.

Then said 50 page thread gets closed because "it's getting boring now" yet another 200 page thread on a certain sub forum is allowed to run and run despite being 150 pages more boring and it really is 200 pages of the exact same posts on repeat, even I've ducked out it's got that boring. Again, very odd behaviour. Still, it was nice of Nick to help Grendull out and close a thread where he's getting assassinated from all directions. I guess it depends on which poster is getting assassinated from all directions before "it gets boring now". The duality is more than evident.

The fact that you spend so much time thinking about this is a little odd and obsessive.

The Gentleman

To answer the OP'S original title, they are like arseholes and we all have one. Nice to see some of those arseholes are still posting on here

skybluetony176

The fact that you spend so much time thinking about this is a little odd and obsessive.

It didn't take anytime at all to see what you were doing it was that obvious. It was like you were going out of your way to lose your own argument because Grendull was getting a hard time. That either makes you a Grendull clone or just plain stupid. Although you could also be both.

dongonzalos

Don't listen to Dongle. He throws out the conspiracy idea that grendel has a number of accounts, but moans conspiracy, when someone points out he only appears on the forum when there's a court case due.

I am here at the moment incase SISU lose this appeal and then take it to the European courts.
If it ends there and JR2 eventually fails I will disappear in a cloud of smoke never to be seen or heard of again.
I joined the site years before any court action because I saw it coming and knew the importance and how much I can influence three lords in the house of appeals by posting my opinion on SBT.

Grendel

I have a confession to make - I have one other account.

Grendel

Natwest ?

It's skybluetony - i thought it would be a laugh to see how much I could get away with mind numbing gibberish.

I've gone too far - delete it now.

The Gentleman

Nice of you to add to the arsehole count.

Right on cue.........

Thanks though, nice to see you still post on here. Was it all 6 of your brain cells for that witty reply or did you save one for counting the sixth finger on your left hand?

covmark

Right on cue.........

Thanks though, nice to see you still post on here. Was it all 6 of your brain cells for that witty reply or did you save one for counting the sixth finger on your left hand?
Oh the irony

mechaishida

.....and for the record....I like him, I think we should keep him....just keep Houchens Head away from his photo album for fucks sake....

Hahahahahaha....

Oh the irony, it blinds thee.

Whoever the OP is, perhaps he's onto something? Poor, confused, defensive Nicky definitely has something to hide.

Oh and for the for the record, I lost my cool with Houchen's CockTip because he went out of his way to troll me, simply because he's an ignorant, wobbly little coward who cannot accept anything that threatens his sense of normality.

And Nick is the arsehole who let him get away with tainting a personal photograph that was significant to me because it was a reminder of the day my Autistic daughter was born. That, all Flat Earth theories aside, is not something I will tolerate, and he's damn lucky he's not within grabbing distance.

So, in conclusion, if that sort of behaviour is permissive or acceptable, then you're clearly a bunch of depraved latent homosexuals. Sorry to be the one to tell you that. Maybe you should all move to Jersey, you'd all be welcomed with open arms.

Oh and by the way, to Otis, I thought you had a sense of morality and decency, clearly not. You're a c**t, no mistake.

That is all. Don't flatter yourselves into thinking I'd give you a second's worth of attention unless I had to put you straight. You're basically unfit to be anything more than a collective pity case.

Ta ta.

Otis

Hahahahahaha....

Oh the irony, it blinds thee.

Whoever the OP is, perhaps he's onto something? Poor, confused, defensive Nicky definitely has something to hide.

Oh and for the for the record, I lost my cool with Houchen's CockTip because he went out of his way to troll me, simply because he's an ignorant, wobbly little coward who cannot accept anything that threatens his sense of normality.

And Nick is the arsehole who let him get away with tainting a personal photograph that was significant to me because it was a reminder of the day my Autistic daughter was born. That, all Flat Earth theories aside, is not something I will tolerate, and he's damn lucky he's not within grabbing distance.

So, in conclusion, if that sort of behaviour is permissive or acceptable, then you're clearly a bunch of depraved latent homosexuals. Sorry to be the one to tell you that. Maybe you should all move to Jersey, you'd all be welcomed with open arms.

Oh and by the way, to Otis, I thought you had a sense of morality and decency, clearly not. You're a c**t, no mistake.

That is all. Don't flatter yourselves into thinking I'd give you a second's worth of attention unless I had to put you straight. You're basically unfit to be anything more than a collective pity case.

Ta ta.

I was going to say welcome back ..... but now I think, perhaps not.

Shame, cos you did post a lot of sense at times.

Good luck in whatever you choose to do next or wherever you decide to be. :)

Users who are viewing this thread