Opinions (1 Viewer)

tomreagan84

Has anybody ever heard Nick or Grendel have one in the same room?

Nick

Administrator
It is very strange, somebody just starts posting on the site and comes out with stuff like that?

I can assure you, we are very different people.

Now are you going to get to the point or not? It is you using a proxy service and has a username completely different to your email, I find that a bit stranger...

If you want to come on and start throwing shit about, at least back it up?

jimmyhillsfanclub

Does anyone else have a strong suspicion who the new poster is......or is it just me who thinks its a bit obvious?

jimmyhillsfanclub

.....and for the record....I like him, I think we should keep him....just keep Houchens Head away from his photo album for fucks sake....

Bob Latchford

Has anybody ever heard Nick or Grendel have one in the same room?

Nice trolling . I'm sure it fills a huge void in your life . having said that , on the subject of the aforementioned , certain people only reply for attention seeking or wanting replies to boost the forum numbers . quantity is often no substitute for quality .

wingy

Opinion!!
The problem with it is when you go out on a limb,beyond normal rationale.
Either way it may bite you on the bum the very next game.
Oh how I wish there was one this weekend.
So it's a rare weekend without a clash of programme and off to the Butts for Esher.
Oh how this site needs a match thread.
Anyone come up with a proxy game we can analyse to fill the void.

dongonzalos

Opinion!!
The problem with it is when you go out on a limb,beyond normal rationale.
Either way it may bite you on the bum the very next game.
Oh how I wish there was one this weekend.
So it's a rare weekend without a clash of programme and off to the Butts for Esher.
Oh how this site needs a match thread.
Anyone come up with a proxy game we can analyse to fill the void.

The under 21's drawing and putting a good result once a few players came back.

Grendel

dongonzalos

Oh 4 accounts now is it

Every empire has to start somewhere.
Grendel's SBT empire starts with 4 only I am afraid.

I think there was too much heat. People started to notice that Sickboy has never disagreed with anything you have said in 3 years and supports you in every debate.
So you made history and Sickboy disagreed with you on something. To be honest it was quite an emotional moment. (One of those where were you when.......) moments.
Then low and behold a new poster appears having a small pop at you but ultimately agreeing with your point of view. The small pop was to give him a tinge of credibility.
Your old account will do to complete my allegation or maybe zac.
It's like a clone army in stars wars. It will get to the stage where people will post. Then skip a page of obligatory abuse and back slapping from you and your clone army.

To be honest I don't actually really give a goats left testical about it and am not sure why I am posting.

A grendel clone army does make me smile though.

(Ps that was a load a crap about JOB been better than Baker, you were out debated on every single point on that one. One day you will admit when you are wrong, you could even get one of the clone army, to admit on your behalf if you want )

Grendel

Every empire has to start somewhere.
Grendel's SBT empire starts with 4 only I am afraid. 

I think there was too much heat. People started to notice that Sickboy has never disagreed with anything you have said in 3 years and supports you in every debate.
So you made history and Sickboy disagreed with you on something. To be honest it was quite an emotional moment. (One of those where were you when.......) moments.
Then low and behold a new poster appears having a small pop at you but ultimately agreeing with your point of view. The small pop was to give him a tinge of credibility.
Your old account will do to complete my allegation or maybe zac.
It's like a clone army in stars wars. It will get to the stage where people will post. Then skip a page of obligatory abuse and back slapping from you and your clone army.

To be honest I don't actually really give a goats left testical about it and am not sure why I am posting.

A grendel clone army does make me smile though.

(Ps that was a load a crap about JOB been better than Baker, you were out debated on every single point on that one. One day you will admit when you are wrong, you could even get one of the clone army, to admit on your behalf if you want )

Inane drivel - you'd better have a word with the supporters of MK - they seem less impressed with Saint Carl (still can swing them round with social media though);

http://www.concreteroundabout.co.uk/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=59&t=15786&hilit=baker

http://www.concreteroundabout.co.uk/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=59&t=16283&hilit=baker

Users who are viewing this thread