Open Letter to Supporters (3 Viewers)

Nick

Administrator
Not making excuses for them but that might restrict as to what or how they say things publicly and have to guarded how they do so

You are making things up. As I said, the stupid act doesn't Wash.

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
Wasn't there a problem with the accounts at some point. Have a vague memory of that, something to do with everyone's quid membership should have been kept separate and not spent or something. Meant the trusts accounts were filed late which I seem to recall Fisher delighted in repeatedly pointing out.

yes they were filed late...... and no it had absolutely nothing to do with that

CJ_covblaze

Wasn't there a problem with the accounts at some point. Have a vague memory of that, something to do with everyone's quid membership should have been kept separate and not spent or something. Meant the trusts accounts were filed late which I seem to recall Fisher delighted in repeatedly pointing out.

Partly correct. The main issue was having an out of date constitution that said we had to get them audited. This was going to cost far too much and took too long to remove due to having to call an EGM. We put an appeal out to the fanbase and eventually an auditor kindly came forward to assist us.

RegTheDonk

This is my take on things, first I don’t think for Wasps will want to be linked with the death of ccfc because that’s what it would be, also I can’t see sisu allowing it either, they might not care too much about ccfc, it’s history or traditions but one thing they do care about is Money. Allowing ccfc to fold what is in it for them or their investors ? At the moment there’s a £7million+ offer on the table, think it’s still there, also there’s a number of players, on contract a lot with atleast a year to run I think they’d have to pay them up. I think at the moment we at a bit of a Mexican stand off, well atleast I hope so !
The EFL said we must play in Cov, IF they stick to their rules/guns, presume the only place we could play would be the Ricoh or the Butts. If a rent agreement cant be made with either of those, would the golden share be taken off the club and would this be the straw to break the deadlock and SISU take that offer, to at least recoup something?

Is this no deal from wasps a strategy contrived with the council to try and force SISU to sell before they lose league status and any hope of making some dosh ... or would SISU take the hit and use this to futher their claim for damages?

Nick

Administrator
The EFL said we must play in Cov, IF they stick to their rules/guns, presume the only place we could play would be the Ricoh or the Butts. If a rent agreement cant be made with either of those, would the golden share be taken off the club and would this be the straw to break the deadlock and SISU take that offer, to at least recoup something?

Is this no deal from wasps a strategy contrived with the council to try and force SISU to sell before they lose league status and any hope of making some dosh ... or would SISU take the hit and use this to futher their claim for damages?

They can't just take the golden share and hand it over to somebody else. It would open up world's of shit way beyond what we have seen so far.

In an ideal world would be lovely, realistically it won't

letsallsingtogether

They can't just take the golden share and hand it over to somebody else. It would open up world's of shit way beyond what we have seen so far.

In an ideal world would be lovely, realistically it won't
They won't need too if we fold they will be gifted it back without lifting a finger.

Where it gives after that is who knows.:(

letsallsingtogether

The one living in Manchester is a frequent advocate of the shite that comes from Johnson’s twitter account.

Also I assume this is Roger Ellis we are referring to? Is this the same “councillor” Ellis
Don't do Twitter so can't comment and don't know Mr Ellis so still can't comment.

CJ_covblaze

It certainly doesn't go to an AFC Coventry to stay in the league, it goes to the next team in line for example when Aldershot went bust there was still a team promoted but none were relegated.

I think it’s also possible to promote 3 from Step 1 and still relegate 2 to there. IF that was to happen we’d probably end up in Step 2/3.

Users who are viewing this thread