Only 500 sold for Bradford (1 Viewer)

bigfatronssba

Just seen someone has posted this on a Bradford forum

HI Everyone. Coventry Fan here. Looking forward to the game on Sunday should be a very good contest. From what I hear we are looking at bringing around 2k for the game. Almost sold 6k for our match at MK DONS.
Is definitely horrible playing at Sixfields but if results carry on the way they are then forget the Ricoh because we never won there anyway
clear.png

Anyway have a good game Sunday and lets raise the roof for those cameras.

Wayne

Its nice to be winning, but I would take losing every week at the Ricoh then have my club play 34 miles from home.

Winning games is never a substitute for ripping the soul out of the club.

RoboCCFC90

Its nice to be winning, but I would take losing every week at the Ricoh then have my club play 34 miles from home.

Winning games is never a substitute for ripping the soul out of the club.

That's sad to hear tbh.

Just seen someone has posted this on a Bradford forum

HI Everyone. Coventry Fan here. Looking forward to the game on Sunday should be a very good contest. From what I hear we are looking at bringing around 2k for the game. Almost sold 6k for our match at MK DONS.
Is definitely horrible playing at Sixfields but if results carry on the way they are then forget the Ricoh because we never won there anyway
clear.png

Anyway have a good game Sunday and lets raise the roof for those cameras.

Wayne

what a wayne-ka, lol

SussexSkyBlue

Who is this Wayne.....strange comments

Hi. Unfortunately there are some clubs like Walsall and Wolves etc who enjoy our plight but to be fair I don't mind as I hated playing at the Ricoh. Lovely stadium but it was always half empty and the atmosphere was never great. Hoping to see lots of goals sunday especially from Cov as expected but a good tense game to bite the finger nails too is always good
clear.png

bigfatronssba

What an arsehole

letsallsingtogether

Ticket,coach and pub booked happy days not the same on the telly.

letsallsingtogether

And playing at Sixfields is no better half empty shit atmosphere ?

Who is this Wayne.....strange comments

Hi. Unfortunately there are some clubs like Walsall and Wolves etc who enjoy our plight but to be fair I don't mind as I hated playing at the Ricoh. Lovely stadium but it was always half empty and the atmosphere was never great. Hoping to see lots of goals sunday especially from Cov as expected but a good tense game to bite the finger nails too is always good
clear.png

Tommystours

Have you all realised we have a big game tomorrow away at Bradford.this thread seems lost.
If we win we are up to 8th , nosebleed time
Who's going.?
How many going?
Which pub?
PUSB

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
People are saving for Christmas and are going to watch it on TV :)

Sky Blue Harry H

around 600 sold according the official twitter page

With a few 'pay on the gaters' and all other things considered (TV , latish Sunday kick off), I don't think that will turn out to be too bad a following (IMHO)

Users who are viewing this thread