Only 500 sold for Bradford (1 Viewer)

I'm going to Bradford on Sunday, just seen the police tweet that only 500 tickets have been sold!
I am aware that the games on tv but we're in a great run of form and playing some of the best football I've seen Coventry play!
Let's get behind the boys and spur them on to a win!

Anyone going but not got their tickets yet, and is it pay on the gate?
Play Up You Beautiful Sky Blues

pusbccfc

Should be a 1000 whatever, disappointed!

pusbccfc

Just checked their tweet one week ago exact...

434 sold then, 540 sold as of today. 100 in 1 week :(

Gutted.

Daz

I'll be there with my boy & he supports Everton (Grand Dads fault)
Meeting two Bradford fans for Pie & a Pint.
Lets hope we do them as they are on a poor run of form at the moment

Completely agree, too much focus on mk when this game is vital important with Bradford holding that play off place!

Everyone who can go, please do!! pusb

play_in_skyblue_stripes

Completely agree, too much focus on mk when this game is vital important with Bradford holding that play off place!

Everyone who can go, please do!! pusb

The focus has to be protest at Milton Keynes. Much more important than play off aspirations.

I love Bradford having worked near there and live in north Manchester. The thought of going
there for a game and dropping into Omars curry place would normally be very appealing.
However that was before SISU moved us, just not the same now.

Hope we win of course, but going to Fiji v Samoa rugby league game. That's how much SISU
commercial move has impacted my interest.

Monners

Reasons for not going: skint, Sunday, on TV, skint and skint. Paid in time for MK - then Christmas, so therefore skint and skint again.

Hobo

Perhaps after Nicks protest about it being shown at the Ricoh, everyone is going there?

lordsummerisle

The focus has to be protest at Milton Keynes. Much more important than play off aspirations.

I love Bradford having worked near there and live in north Manchester. The thought of going
there for a game and dropping into Omars curry place would normally be very appealing.
However that was before SISU moved us, just not the same now.

Hope we win of course, but going to Fiji v Samoa rugby league game. That's how much SISU
commercial move has impacted my interest.

Talk about full of contradictions.

CCFC88

Cant wait for this match, after living in Leeds for 6 years and us never coming up against the bantams whilst I was there, looking forward to finally watching the city there.

9 day rest for our full of confidence side, fleck raring to go after his suspension and them struggling for form, an early goal to keep their crowd quite would be a delight!!

Nick

Administrator
I think with it being on tv and bloody miles away it will affect attendance but fair play to anybody making the journey up there.

jas365

Even though it's on TV and on a Sunday, I still think 500 tickets sold is really disappointing given the run we're on.
For all the fans that are not going to Northampton, the away games are the only chance we have to attend and I would have hoped for a bare minimum of 1,000.

I'm going - tickets just arrived. Only a short hop down the M62 for me. Had to buy my ticket through City though as Bradford wouldn't sell away tickets.

RoboCCFC90

I can't wait for this weekend, making the journey from Exeter, PUSB!!

saltaire bantam

There won't be far off 1k City up there

I hope so, good for us and good for you, with 1000 you can get a right racket going in the little stand. I know it's Sunday and I know it's on TV but, short of perhaps Wolves, this'll be the best atmosphere you'll enjoy all season, VP is rocking this season, make the effort and miss a tiddly game.

valley-parade640141-428850_478x359.jpg

Last edited:

covcity4life

gotta keep unbeaton run going

bradford have lost a bit of momentum recently though so we could take all 3 possibly.

pusbccfc

As SB said, one of the loudest away grounds we'll go this season.

Hoping many buy tickets at the shop opening tomorrow!

RoboCCFC90

As SB said, one of the loudest away grounds we'll go this season.

Hoping many buy tickets at the shop opening tomorrow!

SBA going to be on form Sunday!

Ashdown1

I hope so, good for us and good for you, with 1000 you can get a right racket going in the little stand. I know it's Sunday and I know it's on TV but, short of perhaps Wolves, this'll be the best atmosphere you'll enjoy all season, VP is rocking this season, make the effort and miss a tiddly game.

View attachment 3044

Valley Parade is a good ground now...................apart from that little stand, lets be honest !

SussexSkyBlue

Just seen someone has posted this on a Bradford forum

HI Everyone. Coventry Fan here. Looking forward to the game on Sunday should be a very good contest. From what I hear we are looking at bringing around 2k for the game. Almost sold 6k for our match at MK DONS.
Is definitely horrible playing at Sixfields but if results carry on the way they are then forget the Ricoh because we never won there anyway
clear.png

Anyway have a good game Sunday and lets raise the roof for those cameras.

Wayne

Users who are viewing this thread