Online Gossip - Pompey want Shipley on loan (1 Viewer)

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

A quick look at your posts suggests you don't even believe yourself that Shipley was poor in L1. Also that you think Walker is rubbish.

You're all over the place

Nice deflection. Talk about another player because you've taken a battering on here recently. What next, a third username to be born?

Brighton Sky Blue

The other posts are good stuff but you've lost me here, what does it mean? :p

One of our Grendel's favourite retorts is that posters enjoy hiding up the rectums of people they defend too vigorously for his liking.

COV

Nice deflection. Talk about another player because you've taken a battering on here recently. What next, a third username to be born?

😃 The rest are generally quite funny, you are too keen though on talking about batterings, houndings, calling people c*nts and claiming 'victories' mixed in with some seriously dodgy views- lots of issues in there to unpack for someone, but all will be good.

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

😃 The rest are generally quite funny, you are too keen though on talking about batterings, houndings, calling people c*nts and claiming 'victories' mixed in with some seriously dodgy views- lots of issues in there to unpack for someone, but all will be good.

You are like the drunk guy that sits in the corner shouting at people in the pub. Most people take no notice of you, but some of the stuff you post on here is quite worrying. I really don't get why you spend 23 hours of your day trying to specifically argue with people. Honestly, take a break from here under both usernames. I think you need it.

Sick Boy

I think COV is a decent poster tbf under all of his 3? guises

Everyone seems to love a pile on though and it's getting worse on here over the last year surprised the mods haven't been more active if I'm honest.
Coming up under new usernames doesn’t make sense as it’s obvious that it’s the same posters. I wouldn’t say that any of those returning were piled on either, in the case of our canine friend he flounced after being shown up for contradicting himself and believing he ‘only spoke the truth’.

lord_garrincha

You can always use the tactic of the aliases joining in on the pile on, in a vain attempt to garner sympathy... All part of the 'Social Media 101' syllabus!

wingy

Coming up under new usernames doesn’t make sense as it’s obvious that it’s the same posters. I wouldn’t say that any of those returning were piled on either, in the case of our canine friend he flounced after being shown up for contradicting himself and believing he ‘only spoke the truth’.
Hey whatever maybe he's on drugs ,has spells of inactivity while cleaning up.
Forgets his log in , haven't got a clue
He has an opinion as valid as any,coherently puts them across.
People disagree fair enough.

Sick Boy

Hey whatever maybe he's on drugs ,has spells of inactivity while cleaning up.
Forgets his log in , haven't got a clue
He has an opinion as valid as any,coherently puts them across.
People disagree fair enough.
Yeah I agree but creating a new account and pretending to be a completely different person when it's obvious to everyone else is more than a little strange.

wingy

Yeah I agree but creating a new account and pretending to be a completely different person when it's obvious to everyone else is more than a little strange.
Oh I know,knew who he was instantly, can't remember his first title though
But I do find him lucid and capable of talking about anything ,at some length may I add.🙆‍♂️

shmmeee

The constant personal sniping gets very boring very fast TBH. Whole threads derailed because of some long running vendetta only two or three posters care about.

Users who are viewing this thread