On the pitch !! (1 Viewer)

L

limoncello

I still think we should target one game at Sixfields, walk in during last minutes of a game when gates are open and stand in front of Timmy and his mates with flags and banners, block out his view of the pitch. Stewards would be unprepared. Make our point even more.

Bit rubbish, tbh.

How about we all club together to pay a scientist to genetically modify the grass at Sixfields so that it secretes a pheromone that attracts all the gays and transgendered from miles around Northampton to the ground and drives them to behave in ways that are reminiscent of the Sodom and Gomorrah stuff in the bible? Imagine the uproar if it happened during a televised game. Jamie Redknapp would be literally fuming. Merson would throw his one-eared headphone to the ground. Sisu would be gone before sunrise, guaranteed.

Matty_CCFC

after reading most of the post on here and from cet my blood in boiling.

I hate to say this but its time for major disruptions at games. We are being overlooked by our so called governing bodies

the fl/fa. I`m sure if enough people get on the pitch and sit in the centre circle in a peaceful protest ( when possible ) the fl/fa

will have to do something ? We have to force our return back to the ricoh. Pusb

......................i await being told to f##k off and anything else you want to throw at me............

i hate to say this but i have to agree with you.
Am a 47 year old with a decent job but you have a point.

blueflint

I think descending en masse at Sixfields is the way to go. Blocking entry is a definite no no, though. Those who want to go in, have every right to do so.

One game. Everyone outside. Would all campaign groups support and advertise this? The trust march would be a great starting point for publicly publicly publicly.

if fans were to mill around the entrances and keep moving there is nothing any one can do about as nobody is actually breaking any law

skybluelee

I would break my Shitfields boycott for one game if there was a worthwhile protest planned. I would happily join in with a peaceful pitch sit-in providing it was done en-masse and not just me and 3 others!

Sick Boy

The problem is that if ideas are discussed on a public forum, then there would be extra security for any protest.

Also, if suddenly the stadium was suddenly packed out, it would be obvious something was going on.

Users who are viewing this thread