on sky sports now (2 Viewers)

Moff

To put it bluntly Nick...You haven't got a clue have you?.....A brainy guy with no common sense!

I know we dont always see eye to eye, but this seems simple to me.

This is done in Nicks spare own time, if it wasnt for him we wouldnt have this facility, so if you dont like it, dont use it, or set up your own forum where you moderate and then you can be held to account.

hill83

What threatening messages?

Ha, off skybluekid about a year ago. They are still in there, something about meeting up for a fight and don't be fooled by the kid in his name.

I told my mummy about it so it's ok now.

RoboCCFC90

You stop viewing the forum for a couple of hours, come back to it and you see people talking about dicks, offensive messages, having a go at the admin and dodgy euphemism's.

This forum like the rest of the world has gone mad.

thaiskyblue

You stop viewing the forum for a couple of hours, come back to it and you see people talking about dicks, offensive messages, having a go at the admin and dodgy euphemism's.

This forum like the rest of the world has gone mad.
the only sanity is to follow joy !

torchomatic

Why not set up your own "balanced" forum?

This is MY forum, and you'll abide by MY rules or be banned, but I can say what I like, when I like! Bugger it! I was trying to help but it seems, some can't see the wood for the trees!

LastGarrison

@ Nick.....Owning and moderating a forum takes a neutral person to run it. You mustn't have any thoughts or post anything in favour of or against any post. How are you to be taken seriously, or be respected by ALL posters if you start making posts against posters. YOU have the power to BAN a poster if it goes against forum rules...Who the fuck bans YOU when you do it??? You've lost the respect of quite a few on here for being Pro-SISU in your approach to the forum. You may not think you have, but that's how you portray yourself. I'm not having a go at you personally. You need to "Step back" and take a look at what you're doing and saying. If you think you're doing nothing wrong, then it's clearly not the job you should be in is it?

What complete and utter fucking shite.

torchomatic

I hereby challenge you to setup and pay for a new super-balanced, unbiased CCFC forum. Let us know when you've completed it and where we can join.

@ Nick.....Owning and moderating a forum takes a neutral person to run it. You mustn't have any thoughts or post anything in favour of or against any post. How are you to be taken seriously, or be respected by ALL posters if you start making posts against posters. YOU have the power to BAN a poster if it goes against forum rules...Who the fuck bans YOU when you do it??? You've lost the respect of quite a few on here for being Pro-SISU in your approach to the forum. You may not think you have, but that's how you portray yourself. I'm not having a go at you personally. You need to "Step back" and take a look at what you're doing and saying. If you think you're doing nothing wrong, then it's clearly not the job you should be in is it?

Noggin

The moderation here is so mild we really don't have to worry that Nick might not agree with us. You really have to be a class A cock to get banned from here and be really nasty to have a post deleted, there is no evidence at all (quite the opposite infact) that Nick is deleting posts he doesn't agree with or punishing those on the opposite side to him.

SkyBlueScottie

NOPM is clearly working - we have them on the run - even their apologists are in hiding - apart from misguided Robbo and one intervention from mad Paxman this thread hasn't had the usual SISU loving comments from the likes of Grendel et al. They are probably regrouping for one final push like their overlords - but the city fans have(in the main) held firm despite the hardship of not seeing the team at home. When this is all over many people will feel rightly proud of the stance they have taken - but some others ..... well I am sure they will find a way to justify their actions.

Woo hoo you are winning the forum war, we must only be hours before SISU walking away from the club and letting somebody else own it cant wait for a triumphant return to the Ricoh against Sheffield Utd. :facepalm:

Grendel

Why not set up your own "balanced" forum?

That would be hilarious. Only place you'd be banned for not swearing enough.

Wonder if the quotes copying would work.

Seyeclops666

Overlords? Sounds like you should be in games workshop or something. Off your rocker!

Quite possibly but only sent off my rocker by the SISU tools on here. And incidently I don't find you calling me that offensive in any way (a bit bizarre to focus on one word than the thrust of the argument that SISU are on the run but heh who cares).

I thank you for setting up and moderating this forum - it must be a thankless task. I think you are SISU biased but that is entirely your choice as it is is mine to be anti them and their supporters (and please dont say there are not quite a few SISU diehards on here who challenge anyone who slags them off).

I disagree with most of what you say but I think that more than anyone on here you have the right to say it. Thanks again for managing this site - I look forward to the day when we are only discussing football - no doubt we shall disagree about that too.

Users who are viewing this thread