Oldham Match Thread (2 Viewers)

Nick

Administrator
Pressley is going to be gutted now, he was trying to defend that 3-1.

Proud of the group.

DaleM

Just thinking 'at least we haven't conceded in the second half' and that happens

Another cock up in defence (Willis again) and Allsopp static. Easy finish

We only lost the 2nd half 1-0 . I couldn't ask for more from this bunch of players :facepalm:

Edit : Shit :pointlaugh:

covmark

I never ever thought we could sink so low. Someone mentioned the Shrewsbury game earlier. This is worse, it's a complete disgrace.

Astute

A win? Some seem to be asking the impossible again.

KersleyDigs

I have never said it, but PRESSLEY OUT!

I have always backed him and like him, but his intransigence has made me lose respect for him. Awful tactics, awful signings

Kingokings204

Had the feel of a shrwsbury didn't it tonight. Part 2. We are getting stuffed 5-1 by oldham hahahahaha have to laugh Sometimes

Kingokings204

Petrasso double tonight. Wilson scores.

I've never said it either but Presley has to go now. No option

tom88

This is just stubbornness from Pressley 3-5-2 or 5-3-2 is clearly not working 5 loses on the bounce!! You have to change it Elvis it's not working!

whenever you listen to the ex pros that do the commentary they say they couldn't play this formation, it's clear the players can't do it!

lifelongcityfan

what he going to say in his interview after the match...i cant wait...somehow i dont think i will be surprised!!

we are now in the bottom 3 of the f####ing 3rd division..

sisu and sp out!!

Nick

Administrator
Petrasso scored 2 tonight, Pressley could have had him but he didn't fit our system apparently.

Yeah he was a half decent winger, he signed shit ones and then decided not to play wingers. That is how managers should do it ;)

Users who are viewing this thread