Welcome to Sky Blues Talk!

You're currently viewing the forum as a guest. Join thousands of fellow Coventry City fans today!

[Old News]Coventry City bosses confirm they have agreed terms on site for new stadium

he was checking out Disneyland paris

he simply couldn't believe there was another micky mouse outfit, but they were actually making money

Word on the street is that mickey mouse has a Tim fisher wristwatch?
 
he was checking out Disneyland paris

he simply couldn't believe there was another micky mouse outfit, but they were actually making money

I heard he was shocked to discover that Mickey Mouse wears a Tim Fisher watch ;)
 
First of all I was very confused to be attributed as the source of an article I didn't write... Then I saw the date. And it all made sense!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Woo Hoo! A New Stadium?

sorry did'nt see the other thread, I just got too excited
 
News that is Only over a year old.
 
Oh christ allfuckingmighty!
 
Someone inform Kev immediately
 
How do you delete a thread?
 
Fair play. They've even managed to put a picture of Fisher in front of the architect's renders to accompany the story. The stadium looks great!!!!!!!
 
Soooo... this development at Brandon.... nice isn't it? ;);)... building work really is taking shape...
 
Nice to see everyone is still happy to talk about something that is artificial and will never happen, and is pleased to be taken for a twat by our wonderful owners.

Anything to stop any pressure mounting on them.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom